Chapter 78: My Taoist Companion

Because Mo Li was still practicing, Jun Xie also temporarily practiced in the practice room of the palace.

The aura in the practice room was much stronger than the outside world, Jun Xie felt that the practice environment was pretty good, and no one came to bother him.

Looking at Jun Xie's back, Ling Qingye also fell into deep thought.

Mo Li practiced in the practice room of Lingwu Academy for nearly a month before he left the level. At this time, his cultivation base had broken through from the initial level of the Riling Realm to the middle level of the Riling Realm.

The higher the cultivation base, the more difficult it is to advance to the next level.

However, it only took Li Li a month or so to advance to a higher level. One can imagine how good this cultivation talent is.

At the same time, Jun Xie also left the practice room of the palace.

Because time passed slowly in the practice room of the palace, compared with Li Li, Jun Xie's practice time was much longer.

But Jun Xie left the customs earlier than Mo Li.

Jun Xie has been in the training room of the palace for almost a year, but outside, it has only been more than ten days.

During this period of time, Jun Xie's cultivation also rose rapidly, from the initial stage of the Chen Ling Realm to the peak of the Emperor Spirit Realm.

Since the toxins in his body were removed, his cultivation speed was faster than before.

Now that Jun Xie is in Lingwu Continent, there is no need to be afraid of anyone for the time being.

However, in the eyes of outsiders, Jun Xie's cultivation was still at the peak of the Heavenly Spirit Realm.

At the same time, the news of the existence of the strange fire was also spread wildly.

Although many people are greedy for the strange fire, but no one can find the trace of the different fire, and some people even start to doubt whether the news of the strange fire is true or not?

After Mo Li came out of retreat, he immediately went back to the rented double room. He didn't know what happened during this time.

He also wanted to surprise Jun Xie when Jun Xie came back.

However, when Mo Li pushed open the door, he saw Jun Xie drawing a talisman, and he couldn't help but be a little surprised and said, "It's not a month yet, right?"

He remembered that the Tianlong Secret Realm was opened for one month.

"A little accident happened..." Jun Xie stopped what he was doing, stood up straight, turned to look at Mo Li, and then began to talk to Mo Li about what happened during this period.

Jun Xie told Li Li one by one from the Tianlong Secret Realm to the existence of Ling Qingye, his cultivation base, and the flame of nothingness.

After Li Li heard this, he couldn't help blinking, and said, "Then you are invincible in Lingwu Continent now?"

Jun Xie didn't expect that what Mo Li was talking about, so he couldn't help laughing and said, "That's not necessarily true. After all, there are people out there, and no one can guarantee that they are invincible."

Li Li nodded, and said disapprovingly, "Anyway, in my eyes, you are very powerful."

Jun Xie, "..."

Mo Li thought for a while, then said, "By the way, can I enter the practice room of that palace to practice?"