Chapter 152: The Guardian God

"I don't have the kind of relationship with him that you think." Jun Aotian pursed his lips, looked at Ye Juechen and said very seriously, "He saved my life. At the beginning, I mistook kindness for love, so I hurt you to the core. Shen, it's all my fault, and I can't deny it, I just ask you to give me a chance to make up for my mistakes."

"Jun Aotian, why do you pretend to be affectionate in front of me? I will never forget that you once wanted to take my life for the sake of Wen Yawen." Ye Juechen lowered his eyes and reached out to touch his flat stomach , smiled bitterly, "Do you know that at that time, I already had Xie'er in my stomach, but I was afraid that you would hurt him, so I didn't dare to say it out. After all, you hated me so much at that time, and I didn't dare to treat my child Gamble with your life."

Jun Aotian's mind was shocked when he heard the words, he can still clearly remember that at that time Ye Juechen fell in the formation covered in blood, and he gave Ye Juechen those injuries.

It's just that he didn't expect that Ye Juechen was already pregnant with his child at that time.

"At that time, my child was almost lost. It was all because of you that my child was congenitally deficient, and later he was poisoned, so he was frozen for tens of thousands of years. It was you who made our father and son get along with each other. See but don't know each other." Ye Juechen looked at Jun Aotian with hatred in his eyes, with a bit of ruthlessness in his expression, he gritted his teeth and said, "Jun Aotian, what face do you have to call yourself Xie'er's father?"

Jun Aotian pursed his lips, but his face turned slightly pale.

Ye Juechen sneered, and said in a sinister tone, "You are neither qualified nor worthy to be Xie'er's father, now Xie'er doesn't know what happened back then, and I won't tell him, so as not to upset him, but you If I dare to hit him, then I will cut Wen Yawen to pieces."

Jun Aotian's heart was hurting, and he looked at Ye Juechen sadly, it's no wonder that Juechen hated him so much, even at this moment he felt that he was not human at all.

Ye Juechen said in a deep voice, "If I can say it, I can do it. When you tried so hard to resurrect him, you probably didn't want me to kill him again, right?"

Jun Aotian stared at Ye Juechen, opened his thin lips lightly and said, "Whatever you want, I am the one who is sorry for you father and son, even if you want to beat me and scold me, I will not fight back."

"If it wasn't for Xie'er, I would have killed you directly." Ye Juechen said in a cold tone, gave Jun Aotian a gloomy look, then turned and walked into the room, and then closed the door again.

Looking at the closed door, Jun Aotian felt nothing but bitterness and remorse in his heart. The sense of despair that Ye Juechen almost died back then seemed to hit him again.

After taking a deep breath, Jun Aotian began to walk towards the room where Jun Xie was. He understood that getting Ye Juechen to forgive him would not be successful overnight, and he had already made a long-term plan. Prepare.

As long as Ye Juechen can forgive him, no matter how many years it takes, he is willing to wait.

Of course, during this period, he will not leave Ye Juechen's side again.

When Jun Xie heard someone knocking on the door, he got up and went to open the door.

Seeing that the person in his eyes was Jun Aotian, Jun Xie couldn't help but startled, obviously he didn't expect Jun Aotian to come to him, but he still let Jun Aotian in.

Jun Aotian saw Li Li who was lying on the bed, and said calmly, "I still have the Nine Revolutions Creation Pill, but I don't know if it will have any effect on his body."