Chapter 167 - 168

Chapter 167: The boy in black

Si Yin raised his eyebrows and said impatiently, "Which fool is yelling outside?"

However, before they could go out, those people broke through the door and entered.

At a glance, there were at least 30 people in the past, and none of them had a low level of cultivation, and they all seemed to be unkind.

An old man who seemed to be the leader heard Si Yin's words just now, and immediately glanced at Si Yin with vicious eyes that seemed to be inlaid with venom, and gritted his teeth, "You want to die!"

As soon as the old man's words fell, his figure suddenly flickered, and his fist with strong spiritual power hit Si Yin's head.

"The old man who overestimates himself!" Si Yin snorted coldly, and flicked his sleeves lightly, only to see the old man's body flew upside down like a broken doll, and the sound of hitting the ground was especially loud.

The old man's cultivation base is only at the elementary level of Dao Lingjing, and he is obviously far from Si Yin's opponent.

Everyone, "..."

How embarrassing!

"Second Elder!" The other people who came with the old man were also shocked when they saw this, and immediately went to help the old man up.

But the old man kept vomiting blood, his complexion soon turned pale, and there seemed to be a faint hint of panic.

They were all from the He family, one of the three major families in Anping City. After He Jianyu returned to the mansion with his seriously injured body, he immediately went to his father to file a complaint.

He Wuyong is the current head of the He family. After seeing his son's tragic situation, he was furious immediately, but as the head of the family, he couldn't face it in person, so he sent He Jianren, the second elder of the He family, to arrest him and bring him back. .

"Let's go!" He Jianren's eyes flickered, he suppressed the fear in his heart, and then said to the people around him.

The other people who came with him were stunned when they heard the words, but they didn't say much, and left with He Jianren.

Really come and go in a hurry!

Everyone, "..."

Mo Li couldn't help but rolled his eyes, and said a little speechlessly, "Is this intentional to ask for a beating?"

"I just don't know where these idiots come from?" Si Yin touched his chin and asked.

"It's all called a fool, don't you still want to be as knowledgeable as a fool?" Jun Xie glanced at Si Yin lightly.

But Jun Aotian squinted his eyes, opened his lips and said, "It's impossible for them to come here for no reason, there must be some reason."

Mo Li frowned, and turned to look at Jun Xie.

Jun Xie raised his eyebrows lightly, and suddenly thought of a possibility, his eyes moved slightly, and said, "When we went out today, we had a conflict with a guy with a brain, and I beat him up, I heard He has a lot of influence in Anping City, and later I told him the address where we live now, so that if he feels unconvinced, he can come and continue to trouble me."