Chapter 124: Prepare to Escape

In fact, they planned to give up when they finished bidding 3.1 billion, but they didn't expect that the other party would stop talking after they finished bidding.

Although the people of Fu Zong knew that they were worth the money, they still felt very angry at being played by Jun Xie like this, but the auction is still going on now, even if they want to teach each other a lesson, they have to wait for them to leave Wanbao Pavilion Only after the auction house.

Standing in the middle of the high platform, Liang Shan tapped the table with a small hammer in his hand, coughed twice, but his expression was satisfied, and he said slowly, "The next thing to be auctioned is a god-level talisman... ..."

Everyone, "..."

Why do they feel like being played?

But when the people of Fu Zong heard it, they were almost so angry that they vomited blood.

The second auction is the flying talisman, and the price is not as high as the flame talisman. After all, who knows if there will be a third god-level talisman in the future?

In the end, the flying talisman was sold at a price of 1.8 billion, which showed that the people who watched the talisman became more and more resentful towards Jun Xie.

When the third god-level talisman came out, everyone immediately showed that it was so.

As if seeing what everyone was thinking, Liang Shan said in an old but loud voice, "This is the last god-level talisman in this auction. This is a thunder talisman, and the low price is still 100 million spirit crystals."

Following Liang Shan's words, there was another frenzy of bidding at the scene.

In the end, this god-level lightning talisman was auctioned at a price of three billion spirit crystals. Seeing this, the people of the talisman sect felt a little more psychologically balanced.

Next, the Tianyin Blood Lotus will be auctioned.

At the same time, the people from Wanbao Pavilion also brought up the Lingjing. Of course, they have already charged 1% of the handling fee.

And the people who saw this scene didn't understand what else, the people of Fu Zong's noses were crooked at the moment.

"Elder Taishang, the person in that box is trying to embarrass us on purpose." Zhao Chun, a disciple of the Fu Sect, said through gritted teeth.

"Go and find out who is sitting in that box?" Yang Minghong commanded with a gloomy expression, with murderous intent flashing in his eyes, no one has ever escaped unscathed after offending him.

"Yes!" The two Fuzongs responded at the same time, and then left the box.

A gloomy look flashed in Zhao Chun's eyes. His cultivation was at the middle level of the Riling Realm, and he was also the great-grandson of another elder of the Fu Zong, so he had a high status in the Fu Zong. He said, "Elder Taishang , the top-grade pills and god-level talismans are all from the hands of the people in that box, maybe they still have these things in their hands, after the auction is over, how about we..."

As he spoke, he made a 'hack and kill' gesture.

"It's not urgent, let's see who they are first." Yang Minghong squinted his eyes and said in a deep voice, "I don't know where their god-level talismans come from?"

Yang Minghong gently rubbed the god-level flame talisman that he took just now with his fingertips. No matter from the material or the mysterious runes, this talisman obviously has an aura that seems to come from ancient times.