Chapter 76: Flame of Nothingness

Jun Xie glanced at Yang Fu, but said nothing, because he was not familiar with her.

"Junior Sister, why do you want to speak for him?" Zhao Fei asked with a gloomy expression.

Yang Fu sneered, glanced at the surrounding people with disdain, and said, "As the daughter of the master of the Beast Control Sect, how could I not recognize whether the wound was caused by man or a monster?"

After Yang Fu's words fell, the surrounding voices disappeared instantly, and the scene immediately became quiet for a moment.

"It turns out that there is another eye here that is not blind." Jun Xie raised the corner of his lips and said mockingly.

The expressions of many people suddenly became a little embarrassed, especially those who spoke just now.

Shi Xiu squatted down slowly, checked the wound on the corpse, and seemed relieved, "According to the traces of the wound, his head was indeed bitten off by a monster."

As soon as these words came out, everyone's eyes turned away from Jun Xie.

Yang Fu's eyes were like silk, and she looked at Jun Xiedao with a coquettish smile on her face, "Young Master Jun, I am the only one who still believes in you when no one else believes in you. Are you touched by me?"

Everyone, "..."

Zhao Fei's face was still a little pale, but he looked at Jun Xie with hatred, especially after hearing Yang Fu's words, his heart became more angry, and he couldn't help saying, "Junior Sister, don't forget He also killed your snake before."

Yang Fu twitched the corners of her lips, then glared at Zhao Fei again, and said with some displeasure, "I'm not talking to you, what are you talking about?"

Hearing Yang Fu's words, Zhao Fei couldn't help but turn pale, and became more and more jealous of Jun Xie. He had never seen Yang Fu care so much about a man he had only known for a day.

Shi Xiuping looked at Jun Xie, feeling a little embarrassed.

Jun Xie looked at Shi Xiuping indifferently, but said with a smile that was not a smile, "Dean Shi, what do you want me to say now?"

Shi Xiuping coughed twice in embarrassment, and said with a chuckle, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't doubt you, it's just..."

"I understand!" Jun Xie nodded.

"What do you understand?" Shi Xiuping looked at Jun Xie with some puzzlement.

"It's actually quite normal for you to doubt me. After all, I'm the only one here who has had conflicts with Yu Guili in public." Jun Xie said slowly, without changing his face, "And I also have the motive to kill him."

"You..." Hearing Jun Xie's words, Shi Xiuping felt even more guilty in his heart, and wanted to say something, but before he could say anything, there was a sudden huge vibration from the ground.

The trees in front suddenly collapsed, followed by a scream, and a huge fireball was rolling towards them.

Wherever the fireball passed, the surrounding flowers, plants and trees were all ignited.

In a short while, this area has become a sea of ​​flames.

In desperation, everyone had no choice but to fly into the air.

"Where did the fireball come out of nowhere just now?" Someone asked.

"That fireball seems to be a monster." Shi Xiuping frowned, "And the aura of these flames seems to be very strong."

"Could it be the beast fire?" Wu Xiangjian asked suspiciously.

But at this moment, another scream was heard suddenly, and everyone quickly turned their heads to look at the source of the sound, only to see a mass of black flames suddenly appearing from the body of a young man.