Chapter 17: Destroying the Appearance

Because of her background, Jun Yuwei is also used to being arrogant and contemptuous when she treats others. Although she is ruthless and has a vicious mind, she doesn't know much about the city.

Hearing the conversation between Jun Xie and Mo Li at this moment, Jun Yuwei was left with only shock in her heart, pointing at Jun Xie and said in disbelief, "You... how could you be that trash?"

It's no wonder she was suspicious, it's just because the current Jun Xie and the previous Jun Xie gave her the feeling that they were two completely different people.

What's more, she also met Jun Xie a month ago. At that time, Jun Xie's appearance was still in a state of destruction. How could it be possible to recover so quickly?

However, no matter how unbelievable Jun Yuwei felt, she couldn't stop Jun Xie from wanting to avenge the original owner.

This is the second time Mo Li has heard someone say that Jun Xie is a good-for-nothing. He twitched the corner of his mouth and said, "Jun Xie, do you think that woman's mouth is annoying?"

Jun Xie nodded, and said, "The voice of killing a pig does sound a bit harsh."

Li Li continued, "For the sake of our ears, let's deal with her quickly."

Jun Xie didn't object, anyway, he didn't want to waste time on Jun Yuwei.

When Jun Yuwei heard what they said, her complexion changed suddenly, and the bad premonition in her heart became more and more intense. Looking at Jun Xie and Li Li, she threatened, "If you dare to kill me, you are not afraid that the Jun family will punish you. to you?"

"The Jun family?" Mo Li looked at Jun Xie suspiciously.

Seeing Mo Li's reaction, Jun Yuwei thought that Mo Li was afraid of the Jun family, so she threatened even more boldly, "I warn you, if you dare to hurt me even the slightest, you will be against the Jun family and offend our Jun family." No one in the family will end well, if you are sensible, please leave quickly and don't get in the way of Miss Ben here."

When it came to the end, Jun Yuwei's originally horrified expression gradually turned into an arrogant one.

That look made Li Li really want to go up and beat her up immediately, he was thinking, is there something wrong with Jun Yuwei's mind?

The person who is at a disadvantage now is obviously herself, but she still dares to threaten them with such bold words, is she really not afraid of death?

It's just that Jun Yuwei doesn't look like the kind of person who is not afraid of death.

"What is your relationship with that woman?" Mo Li looked at Jun Xie and asked.

"It's quite helpless to say it. She and I should be regarded as cousins, but more like enemies." Jun Xie said calmly.

"Oh, but I don't think you look like her at all!" Mo Li said.

"If I resembled her, I would probably be killed by a headshot." Jun Xie said calmly.

Mo Li suddenly looked as if he had been frightened, his eyes widened, and he said hastily, "You can't let it go!"

"Don't worry, I'm not like her at all. She's so ugly, and I'm so good-looking, no matter how you look at it, I don't look alike at all," Jun Xie said.

Mo Li, "..."

This seems to make sense.

Jun Yuwei's face was distorted with anger.

"Actually, you don't have to be so afraid, because I didn't intend to kill you." Jun Xie looked at Jun Yuwei and said calmly.

Jun Yuwei sneered subconsciously when she heard Jun Xie's words, "Of course you don't dare to kill me, the Jun family has done their best not to drive you out of the family."

"What you said makes sense, so in order to thank your Jun family for their benevolence and righteousness, I don't intend to kill you, but just treat you in the same way as others." Jun Xie looked at Jun Yuwei. The face is calm and authentic.

Jun Yuwei didn't know what to think of, her complexion suddenly became very ugly, and she said sharply, "How dare you?"

She had asked someone to ruin Jun Xie's appearance, so now she was very afraid that Jun Xie would ruin her face too.

As long as she thought that she might turn into an ugly monster, she felt frightened to the point of going crazy.

"How do you want to deal with her?" Mo Li looked at Jun Xie and asked.

"Destroy her appearance." Jun Xie squinted his eyes, and the spiritual power that he raised his hand turned into a sharp blade in an instant, and then flew towards Jun Yuwei's faces on both sides.

With Jun Yuwei's strength, she couldn't avoid Jun Xie's attack at all. After feeling the pain on her face, she immediately let out a sharp cry.

Jun Yuwei stretched out her hand to cover her face, full of horror, and when she saw her blood-stained hands, she was so frightened that she passed out.

Looking at Jun Yuwei who had passed out, Li Li blinked involuntarily, and said, "Is this guy's mental endurance too weak?"

Jun Xie said softly, "Women love their own faces, and I don't kill her just to punish her better."

Li Li asked curiously, "Has she ever done anything excessive to you?"

Jun Xie glanced at Mo Li and said, "No matter what she did to me, I have already avenged her. If she seeks her own death in the future, I will definitely not let her go."

Because he never likes to give people chances many times.

Mo Li, "..."

He felt that the woman should hate Jun Xie to death, and maybe she might continue to trouble them in the future.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com