Chapter 18: Cruel and merciless

Jun Yuwei passed out, and Jun Xie had no intention of killing her, because he felt that Jun Yuwei might be more painful alive than dead in the future.

Speaking of which, Jun Xie is really not a good person, even more cruel than many people.

Of course, his principle has always been to repay kindness with kindness and revenge with revenge, but he will not intentionally do things that hurt others.

If he did something to others, it must be the other party who provoked him first.

Neither Jun Xie nor Li Li paid any attention to Jun Yuwei who fell unconscious on the ground, even if she would be eaten by monsters later, they would not care.

But maybe it was because Jun Yuwei's life was not to die, until the entrance to Tianyun Secret Realm was closed, she was still alive, but the wound on her face looked horrifying.

Everyone was sent out together. When Jun Yuwei appeared, it scared many people.

Jun Ruoxin and Jun Yuwei were very close. Looking at Jun Yuwei who was in a mess, her pupils shrank suddenly, and she said in surprise, "Cousin Yuwei, what's the matter with your face?"

"It was that trash, he was the one who harmed me, that ruthless guy ruined my appearance..." Jun Yuwei looked a little crazy, her eyes caught a glimpse of a white-clothed figure in front of her, and her whole face immediately turned pale. It became more and more distorted and ferocious, and rushed forward with a look of complete disregard.

Looking at Jun Yuwei who rushed over and reached out to grab her face, Jun Xie sneered, and kicked Jun Yuwei away.

This scene also attracted the attention of many people.

"Ugly, what do you want to do?" Mo Li put his hands on his hips and looked at Jun Yuwei with displeasure.

Jun Xie took two steps forward, crossed his arms around his chest, dressed in white clothes like snow, and looked down on Jun Yuwei with a distorted face. Looking for death?"

Mo Li snorted coldly, "At first we wanted to spare your life, but in the end you dared to come in front of us to die."

Seeing this, the other members of Jun's family also rushed here, looking at Jun Xie and Li Li with unkind eyes.

Jun Zhicheng and Jun Yuwei are brothers and sisters with the same father and mother. After seeing Jun Yuwei being beaten, he was naturally a little angry. After helping Jun Yuwei up, he turned to Jun Xie and Mo Li The voice was gloomy and authentic, "Do you know who you just hit?"

"It's just a self-righteous ugly monster, who else can it be?" Mo Li said with a smile.

Jun Xie raised her brows slightly, and the corners of her lips curled into a smile that was not a smile, and said, "It's because I know who she is that I hit her. Ordinary people don't get this kind of treatment with me."

Everyone, "..."

Jun Yuwei glared at Jun Xie with hatred, gritted her teeth and said, "This trash ruined my face, bro, you have to avenge me."

As soon as these words came out, the eyes of everyone looking at Jun Yuwei suddenly became a little weird. How could the man in white with outstanding appearance and temperament be a waste?

"It turns out that you ruined my sister's face, and I will definitely make you pay it back a hundredfold." Jun Zhicheng's complexion suddenly changed, his eyes showed a stern look, and his aura also rose suddenly. Level, this cultivation talent is not bad in Tianyun City.

Jun Zhicheng unleashed all his aura, raised his hand, and with the circulation of the spiritual power in his body, his destructive fist was about to hit Jun Xie.

Seeing that the fist was about to land on Jun Xie, in an instant, Jun Xie stretched out his hand and seemingly lightly grabbed Jun Zhicheng's wrist, then raised his lips and smiled, but his eyes gleamed coldly.

Jun Zhicheng's complexion couldn't help changing slightly, but before he could react, a sharp pain came from his wrist, and he couldn't help but let out a scream.

When Jun Xie twisted it forcefully, Jun Zhicheng's hand dropped powerlessly, and the bones in his wrist were directly shattered by Jun Xie.

"Your Jun family has produced a lot of idiots." Jun Xie sneered, and then kicked Jun Zhicheng away.

Everyone, "..."

When everyone in the Jun family heard Jun Xie's words, their faces became a little ugly. After all, they were so mocked in front of so many people, so it's no wonder they weren't angry!

"Since you like calling people trash so much, why don't you come and taste what it's like to be trash." Jun Xie glanced at Jun Yuwei coldly.

Being watched by Jun Xie like this, Jun Yuwei felt as if a huge premonition of uneasiness was coming towards her, and her heart was startled.

"You...what do you want to do to me?" Jun Yuwei looked at Jun Xie anxiously. Although she was disfigured now, she still didn't want to die.

After all, there is still a chance to restore the appearance, but there is only one life.

"Of course I want you to be a real good-for-nothing." Jun Xie sneered, raised his hand, and a long golden whip appeared on his fingertips. Following his movements, he suddenly attacked Jun Yuwei.

The speed of the light whip was extremely fast, and it was too late for the people around to stop it. Jun Yuwei was hit by the light whip, and her body flew upside down again.

After Jun Yuwei screamed, she vomited blood. After feeling that her body was rapidly losing spiritual power, she finally realized that Jun Xie really wanted to turn her into a useless person, and she immediately felt panic and panic .

Looking at Jun Yuwei's miserable state, Jun Ruoxin looked at Jun Xie with disbelief, obviously she couldn't believe that someone would really treat the direct descendants of the Jun family like this.

You must know that the Jun family is in Tianyun City, but it is one of the three major families, and its overall strength is faintly higher than the other two.

Isn't this person afraid of revenge from their Jun family?

Facing the various gazes of the crowd, Jun Xie remained calm.

Jun Xie directly destroyed Jun Yuwei's cultivation spiritual roots. If there is no miracle, she will only be able to live like an ordinary person who cannot cultivate from now on.

Everyone felt that Jun Xie was a little cruel.

"Jun Xie...you...you will suffer retribution..." Jun Yuwei said with difficulty, staring at Jun Xie with hatred in her eyes.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com