Chapter 95: I listen to you

After Jun Xie and Mo Li walked out of Lingwu Academy, they first went to the market to buy a lot of ingredients, then wandered around the commercial street for a while, and were about to go back, when they suddenly heard a loud voice, the tone seemed to be Full of disbelief.

"Why is there no more? How is this possible?" In a stone gambling shop, a young man in a blue robe was looking at a wooden shelf with stones in disbelief, his expression changed. It changed again and again, and after a long time, he gradually calmed down, but there was a gloomy look in his eyes.

The people around were also attracted by his voice, and turned to look at him.

Jun Xie and Mo Li recognized this stone betting shop. They had bought a few stones here not long ago, and every stone was opened with a treasure, so Li Li had a good impression of this stone betting shop.

The young man also seemed to have noticed the strange eyes of others looking over, bit his lip, he was very irritable at this moment, but turned around and walked out of the gambling stone shop.

The young man who had just walked out of the Stone Gambling Shop raised his head and saw Jun Xie and Mo Li walking in front of him. He couldn't help but froze for a moment, then frowned, but his eyes fell on the backs of Jun Xie and Mo Li involuntarily. It seems that he is wondering about something.

The young man stared at the backs of Jun Xie and Mo Li for a while, then looked away, turned his head to look at the Gambling Stone Store again, and squinted his eyes. Who bought that thing first?

Thinking of the heaven-defying effect of that thing, the young man still felt very unwilling, took a deep breath, and then walked away.

Back at the inn where he was temporarily staying, the young man opened the door, and there was a very handsome young man sitting inside.

The man was wearing a silver robe, and his long hair was tied up by a golden crown. When he saw the young man coming back, he immediately showed a gentle smile on his face, and said, "You are back, have you found what you want? "

The young man, Zhuang Luo, sat across from the silver-robed man, frowned and said, "It was already bought by someone else."

"What exactly are you looking for?" The silver-robed man looked at Zhuang Luo and asked curiously, "Xiao Luo, with the relationship between you and me, in fact, I can give you anything you want. You found it."

Zhuang Luo looked at the silver-robed man's face, his eyes darkened slightly, he pursed his lips, and said, "Qianchen, I know you are very kind to me, but I also want to do something for you, by the way, can you News about the flame of nothingness?"

Since the space jade can't be found for the time being, they must get the flame of nothingness.

Otherwise, this trip will be in vain.

Yin Qianchen's eyes dimmed, and his voice was a bit deep, "The Flame of Nothingness has already been contracted by someone else. I heard that the other party is a student of Lingwu Academy."

Hearing this, Zhuang Luo stood up suddenly, clenched his fists, and blurted out with an unbelievable look, "How is this possible, the flame of nothingness should belong to you..."

Hearing this, Yin Qianchen couldn't help squinting his eyes, his expression became a little unpredictable, and said, "What do you mean by that?"