Chapter 203 - 204

Chapter 203: Soul Fragment

Jun Xie briefly told Jun Aotian and Ye Juechen about his and Mo Li's past lives, but he didn't tell them all, after all, there are some things that really don't need to be said.

After listening to Jun Xie, Jun Aotian, Ye Juechen and Ling Qingye felt a little unbelievable.

Looking at their surprised faces, Jun Xie smiled, with a touch of tenderness in his brows and eyes, and curled his lips and said, "Some people's fate is destined to be irreversible. Even if they are reincarnated countless times, the soul after reincarnation will still be alive." meet."

Ling Qingye thought for a while, and then asked, "Then what should we do if one of them hurts the other deeply? For example, the two parties have a sworn feud, or one of the Taoist couples commits adultery with the other So what?"

"It's fine to change to another one." Mo Junye said without thinking.

"Didn't he say that fate can't be cut?" Ling Qingye glanced at Jun Xie.

"If you want to ask about the relationship between you and the Dragon Emperor, just say no." Li Li said nonchalantly, "Xiao Ye is right, can't you change it?"

"Then haven't you been talking nonsense here for a long time?" Ling Qingye said angrily.

"This is not nonsense, in fact, fate is also a very mysterious thing." Jun Xie smiled slightly, and seemed to be missing something, and said, "Fate can't be seen or touched, but it will be like an invisible thread. The two sides are tightly bound together. In the previous life, Mo Li chased me for 50 million years, and later I chased his soul for 50 million years. That's pure love."

"Not everyone's situation is similar to yours." Yun Canghao said plainly, "Once some people miss it, they will really lose it."

"It seems to make sense, and not every wrong thing can be forgiven." Mo Junye continued, "If my Taoist partner has committed adultery with another person, then I will definitely let him and the other person commit adultery." That adulterer would rather die than live, and there will be no peace after death, but my daughter-in-law will definitely not betray me."

"What if Xue Qingyan really betrayed you?" A strange look flashed in Yun Canghao's eyes.

"There is no chance, your assumption must not exist." Mo Junye snorted coldly.

"It's hard to say, because everyone will have emptiness and loneliness, and there are many kinds of betrayal, not just adultery." Yun Canghao's eyes drooped slightly, covering the deep look in his eyes, and continued, "Mo Jun Ye, how deep do you know Xue Qingyan?"

Jun Xie squinted his eyes, a look of danger flashed across his eyes, and he said in a low voice, "What the hell are you trying to do?"

He has known Yun Canghao for so many years, so he has some understanding of Yun Canghao's character.

It was precisely because of his understanding that he became vigilant.

"It's nothing, I just want to make sure whether he really trusts Xue Qingyan so much?" Yun Canghao chuckled, looking at Jun Xie without fear.

The atmosphere suddenly became a little strange.

"Whether he trusts Xue Qingyan wholeheartedly or not, you don't have your share anyway. Even if he separates from Xue Qingyan, you are not his best choice." Jun Xie smiled coldly, his eyes flickering coldly , looked at Yun Canghao, and said in a deep voice, "I would rather pull out his love roots with my own hands than let him be with you, a beast in clothes."

"Your hostility is really heavy!" Yun Canghao sighed softly.

"If I hurt your own brother to the point of self-destruction, I'm afraid you would have the intention of killing my whole family." Jun Xie sneered.