Chapter 22: Going to the King's Mansion

Jun Xie and Mo Li went directly to the Jun Mansion, and the others did not stay here any longer and left one after another.

Looking at Jun Yuwei who was half dead on the ground, Jun Ruoxin, who was already a little uneasy, felt more and more frightened. Why did her good-for-nothing brother suddenly become so powerful?

Jun Ruoxin knew that she was not good to Jun Xie, so she was also afraid that Jun Xie would retaliate against her.

"How dare that trash treat me like this, I will definitely tell Grandpa about this when I return to Jun's Mansion." Jun Zhicheng said angrily.

Jun Hongze glanced at Jun Zhicheng, and said, "Bring Yuwei back, and find someone to heal her, and see if she can recover?"

Having said that, but no one knows that with Jun Yuwei's injury, it is estimated that at least a holy elixir can be used to heal it.

But there is no one in the entire Lingwu Continent who is a holy alchemist.

Now, Jun Yuwei was completely abolished.

Jun Yuwei is also aware of her physical condition, but she still has a glimmer of hope after all, and she doesn't have the guts to commit suicide.

"Cousin Hongze, you say that useless... will my elder brother hate me?" Jun Ruoxin looked at Jun Hongze and asked with some anxiety.

"If you haven't done anything wrong to him, he won't hate you." Jun Hongze looked at Jun Ruoxin and said.

This passage was what Jun Hongze really thought in his heart, but from what Jun Ruoxin heard, he felt that Jun Hongze was secretly mocking her.

Jun Ruoxin gritted her teeth, hating secretly in her heart, but she didn't dare to say anything in front of Jun Hongze. After all, the family attaches great importance to Jun Hongze now. No matter right or wrong, all members of the family will stand by Jun Hongze. Ze's side.

Just looking at Jun Yuwei's miserable state, her heart couldn't calm down again.

Jun Ruoxin thought about it, and she felt that it would be better for her to go back quickly and discuss it with her mother.

Seeing Jun Ruoxin's flickering expression, Jun Hongze couldn't help flashing a hint of ridicule. His cousin seemed innocent and kind, but if he hadn't seen Jun Ruoxin beat a maid with his own eyes, She slapped her face and ruined the other person's appearance, so she wouldn't believe that Jun Ruoxin was so duplicity.

...

On the way to the Junfu, Li Li couldn't help asking, "What are you going back to the Junfu?"

Jun Xie said calmly, "Get ready to leave!"

Mo Li looked at Jun Xie, blinked his eyes, and said, "We can also leave right now."

Jun Xie explained, "What I mean by leaving is to completely sever ties with the members of the Jun family, let them take the initiative to announce that I will be expelled from the family, and then delete my name from the family tree."

In this way, if he does anything in the future, it will have nothing to do with the people of the Jun family in Tianyun City.

"What if they don't expel you from the family?" Li Li asked.

"It's okay, I have a solution." Jun Xie said confidently, "Anyway, they will definitely expel me from the family."

He doesn't want to have anything to do with this Jun family.

Seeing Jun Xie's confident and calm expression, Mo Li blinked his eyes and asked again, "By the way, what should I do after returning to Jun's Mansion with you?"

Jun Xie took a deep look at Mo Li, and said with a light smile, "You don't have to do anything, just stay by my side, or you can stay in the yard first, and go to you after I finish the matter." Can."

"Then I'll follow you." Mo Li said without thinking.

When Jun Xie heard the words, he raised his eyebrows lightly.

"If you settle the matter but don't come back to me, wouldn't it be difficult for me to see you again?" Mo Li looked at Jun Xie and snorted, and said proudly, "I'm not that stupid .”

Jun Xie, "..."

Is his credibility really that low?

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com