Chapter 193 - 194

Chapter 193: The People Who Worship the Formation

"But what exactly is the Holy Spirit Orb?" Mo Li whispered next to Jun Xie's ear, "Why are the extraterrestrial demons trying to snatch it?"

"That's my memory." Jun Xie said softly, "There is a trace of law power in the bead. Whenever I enter a reincarnation, that memory will follow me across space, but only after I find you, my memory will be restored." Will be back."

"Then why are they rushing to get it?" Mo Li was puzzled, since the Holy Spirit Orb was Jun Xie's sealed memory, no one should be able to use it except Jun Xie.

"I don't know either." Jun Xie shook his head and said, since his memory recovered, he also felt very strange about this matter.

Seeing this, Tony Shi and another celestial demon from outside the territory changed their expressions immediately, and then attacked Mo Junye one after another.

Bai Chenli moved quickly, slashed his sword horizontally in front of Tony Shi, and then fought with Tony Shi.

And Immortal Fairy Xuanbing was not far behind, and confronted another demon from outside the territory.

"Are the two of them competing who can kill the extraterrestrial demon faster?" Mo Li blinked and asked.

"Maybe the two of them really had a relationship." Jun Xie said.

"Then isn't it possible that your father is an illegitimate child?" Mo Li asked in surprise.

"So what about the illegitimate child? The matter between Bai Chenli and Immortal Fairy Xuanbing is not the father's fault." Jun Xie said calmly, with his white clothes fluttering in the wind, "If Bai Chenli's wife or child came to look for him, If we are in trouble, just kill them with a sword, so why think so much."

And he didn't think Jun Aotian would care about these.

Jun Aotian happened to hear this conversation between Jun Xie and Mo Li, and the corner of his mouth couldn't help twitching a few times.

Mo Junye split Erdong in half with a sword, and then, the body began to explode again, and the broken limbs and blood mixed with blood fell on the ground.

Seeing Zhou Xiaofu's face turned pale, he couldn't help bending over and retching.

After Mo Junye dealt with Erdong, he turned around and attacked Tony Shi and another extraterrestrial demon.

The smoky purple sword light kept flashing out of the midair, and every sword energy shook the surrounding space to twist.

Bai Chenli and Immortal Fairy Xuanbing couldn't help being secretly surprised when they saw Mo Junye's fierce fighting power.

"It seems that Xiao Ye really hates those extraterrestrial demons." Li Li was also surprised when he saw it.

"It's no wonder he didn't hate him for almost losing his body to the demons from outside the territory. If he did something himself, he might throw all the demons from the outside world into the cracks in the void." Jun Xie still knew Mo Junye's character very well.

"But why didn't he come to help you in person?" Mo Li asked suspiciously.

"I guess I got caught up in something," Jun Xie said.

"What important matter can haunt him?" Li Qi felt even more strange.

Jun Xie glanced at Mo Li, and said calmly, "Ever since he got a Taoist companion, my own brother has been thrown aside by him."

Mo Li was silent for a moment, then reached out and patted Jun Xie on the shoulder, and said in a pitiful tone, "I sympathize with you!"

"It doesn't matter, he has a Taoist companion and so do I." Jun Xie said nonchalantly.