Chapter 89: The Battle of Wind and Thunder

Xu Zhan looked at Jun Xie coldly, and said with a righteous expression, "Today, I, Xu Zhan, will get rid of you, a cruel little bastard, in front of everyone, lest you harm other innocent people in the future." people."

"Xu Zhan? Isn't this the ancestor of the Xu family?"

"It seems to be the ancestor of the Xu family, why did he come out?"

"What the hell is going on here? Why did the ancestors of the Xu family come to Fenglei Terrace?"

"And what about that man in white? Is he stupid? How dare he provoke the ancestors of the Xu family?"

"Tsk tsk, she looks good, but it's a pity that she is a fool who likes to kill himself."

"..."

Everyone was discussing, some were gloating, and some were sighing regretfully for Jun Xie.

It's not that Jun Xie didn't hear what those people said, but he didn't care. He looked at Xu Zhan coldly, curled his lips, and said, "Let's do it!"

This is a never-ending battle.

Xu Zhan was irritated by Jun Xie's calm and calm attitude, a gloomy look flashed in his eyes, and he raised his hand to attack.

The thick spiritual power formed a huge palm, and it slammed towards Jun Xie.

Jun Xie stood still, the wind blowing his clothes and hair, his eyes were dark and gloomy, and his expression was stern. He raised his hand and threw out a long, slender golden whip, hitting the giant palm with spiritual power.

With a bang, Jun Xie smashed Xu Zhan's giant palm with spiritual power.

Xu Zhan's pupils couldn't help shrinking. He suddenly remembered that Jun Xie's strength was not weak. After all, the two elders of the Xu family fell into his hands, not to mention that the other party had the flame of nothingness.

Thinking of this, Xu Zhan didn't dare to underestimate Jun Xie anymore.

Xu Zhan was still thinking about how to guard against the flame of nothingness, but seeing that Jun Xie had already hit him with a whip, he had to dodge in a hurry.

Seeing this, Xu Zhan had no choice but to use all his strength.

However, no matter how Xu Zhan fought, he couldn't even touch Jun Xie's clothes.

The people standing under the Fenglei Terrace were also very excited, but the faces of those who accepted Jun Xie's challenge were not very good-looking.

Because the stronger Jun Xie was, the worse it would be for them, not to mention that Jun Xie hadn't used the Flame of Nothingness yet.

As time passed, Xu Zhan felt more and more frightened, even cold sweat dripped from his forehead, and his mood became a little irritable.

With a bang, Jun Xie unknowingly knocked out the spiritual weapon in Xu Zhan's hand, and Xu Zhan's complexion was extremely pale, and he suddenly vomited blood.