Chapter 113: Marry me

Looking at the smile on Si Yin's face, Mo Li's body couldn't help shaking, why did he feel a little gloomy?

Si Yin didn't know what to think of, so he withdrew his smile, turned expressionless again, and asked, "Would you like to continue staying in the hotel?"

"Whoever wants to continue living here, we have to leave this lifeless city." Zhuang Luo's voice could not help but carry a trace of anger.

"Since you don't live in the store, you get out of here." Si Yin glanced at Zhuang Luo lightly.

"Do you think I don't want to leave?" Zhuang Luo sneered coldly, "If it wasn't because there was no way out, who would stay in this place where only the dead would stay."

Hearing this, Si Yin's face suddenly became gloomy, and he lowered his eyes, and said in a quiet and authentic tone, "You are right, only the dead will stay here, so you are not far from death."

This made people feel angry, but neither Jun Xie nor Yin Qianchen responded.

Zhuang Luo said sadly, "Don't worry, I will definitely kill you before I die."

However, Si Yin didn't seem to hear Zhuang Luo's words, and turned back to his expressionless expression again.

Mo Li tugged on Jun Xie's sleeve, and whispered in his ear, "We can't be born in the same year, the same month, and the same day, but it would be nice if we could die in the same year, the same month, and the same day."

When Jun Xie heard what Mo Li said, the corner of his mouth couldn't help twitching. The current result wasn't the worst, so why did he think about dying?

Si Yin glanced at Jun Xie, and suddenly said, "There is a way to make you leave."

"What way?" Mo Li asked hastily.

Jun Xie, Yin Qianchen, and Zhuang Luo all turned to look at Si Yin.

A smile suddenly appeared on Si Yin's expressionless face. He looked at Jun Xie, the corners of his mouth curled up in a strange way, and he said with a smile, "If you marry me, I'll let them go."

Everyone, "..."

It was completely beyond their expectations, and even Jun Xie himself was stunned.

After regaining consciousness, Mo Li's face instantly showed anger, he stretched out his hand and slapped the counter hard, gritted his teeth, and said in a gloomy tone, "Are you blind or mentally handicapped? Can't you see man?"

Si Yin said calmly, "I know he's a man, but I don't mind."

"You don't mind, but I do." Li Li gritted his teeth.

"It's not that I'm marrying you, what do you care about?" Si Yin looked at Mo Li and said indifferently.

"He is my Taoist companion." Mo Li glared at Si Yin viciously.

Si Yin curled the corners of her lips, and said calmly, "After he marries me, he won't be your Taoist companion."

Everyone, "..."

I have never seen such a brazen person.

"You have a good idea!" Mo Li snorted coldly, looking at Si Yin unkindly.

Si Yin ignored Li Li, turned to look at Jun Xie, raised her lips and smiled, "Do you want to marry me?"

Before Jun Xie could speak, Mo Li suddenly said, "He looks ugly!"

Jun Xie, "..."

Yin Qianchen had never seen Jun Xie's face, so after hearing what Mo Li said, he couldn't help but look at the mask on Jun Xie's face.