Chapter 149: He is your father

Facing Jun Xie's eyes, Si Yin suddenly felt speechless, and thought that Jun Xie didn't want the fact that Li Li had died because he loved Mo Li too much and was too sad.

Feeling the coldness of Mo Li's body, Jun Xie couldn't help frowning his pretty brows again, and turned to Si Yin, "Do you have any sharp weapons on you?"

When Si Yin heard the words, her eyes widened immediately, and she said suspiciously, "Do you want to commit suicide?"

Ye Juechen's heart suddenly tightened.

The more Si Yin thought about it, the more he felt that it was possible, so he persuaded earnestly, "If you lose your lover, you can just find another one. The world is so beautiful, and there is no shortage of handsome men and beautiful women. Why commit suicide? For example, what do you think of me?"

The corners of Jun Xie's mouth couldn't help twitching, resisting the urge to beat up Si Yin, gritted his teeth and said, "Don't worry, I won't commit suicide."

"Then what do you need a sharp weapon for?" Si Yin looked at Jun Xie puzzled.

"Why do you talk so much nonsense?" Jun Xie showed a look of impatience on his face, and asked unbearably, "Do you have any sharp weapons?"

"Yes!" Si Yin said immediately, and then took out a dagger from her space storage.

Jun Xie didn't show politeness to Si Yin either, and directly snatched the dagger from his hand, and then cut a wound on his finger.

Bright red blood overflowed from Jun Xie's wound, Ye Juechen wanted to go up to stop the bleeding immediately.

When he didn't know that Jun Xie was his son, Ye Juechen just wanted to torture him to death, who made Jun Xie's face 70% similar to Jun Aotian's, he didn't believe that they had nothing to do with each other, but after knowing After Jun Xie was his son, now he just wanted to give Jun Xie all the best things, so as to make up for what he owed his son all these years.

This is Ye Juechen's mentality.

Jun Xie put his injured finger into Mo Li's mouth, and after a while, Mo Li's cold body gradually began to warm up.

Sensing the changes in Li Li's body, Jun Xie breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed that even though his cultivation was gone, the effect of the blood did not lose its effect.

Jun Aotian glanced at Jun Xie, feeling a little surprised.

Ye Juechen threw away the dagger in Jun Xie's hand, then glanced at Si Yin coldly, then grabbed Jun Xie's hand, and applied the ointment taken from the storage container on Jun Xie's finger with a wound , with a gentle voice, "This is Muscle-Stimulating Snow Cream, the wound will heal soon after you put it on."

Jun Xie's expression stiffened in an instant, but hearing Ye Juechen's gentle tone made him feel extremely uncomfortable.

What the hell is going on with this man? Are you out of your mind?

No, his scumbag father seems to be here too.

Could it be that his scumbag father took the initiative to teach this perverted man a lesson, so this perverted man's attitude towards him changed drastically?

In Jun Xie's eyes, the current Ye Juechen was still a pervert.

Si Yin's cheeks were thick enough, she blinked at Jun Xie, and said, "My feelings for you are sincere, you see, I jumped into the abyss of death just to find you, regardless of life and death, Can't you still not feel my love for you that is like a surging river?"

"Shut up!" Jun Xie glanced at Si Yin coldly.

Si Yin wanted to say something more, but Ye Juechen glared at him coldly, and shut up immediately.