Chapter 12: Spitting Blood Again

However, the demon squirrel just stood there and stared at Jun Xie and Li Li for a moment, without attacking them, then turned around and left with its children.

Li Li looked at this scene, blinked his eyes involuntarily, and said, "Just leave like this?"

Jun Xie said calmly, "Monsters have intelligence, don't treat them as fools, maybe monsters have a higher IQ than humans, as for that idiot just now, I guess even an idiot wouldn't believe it."

Mo Li suddenly moved towards the big pit where Liu Wenrui was. Seeing that Liu Wenrui lying in the pit was not completely dead, he was a little surprised and said, "Hey, this guy is not dead yet."

Jun Xie also walked over, stood beside Mo Li, arms crossed, looked down at Liu Wenrui, and sneered, "Life is pretty tough!"

Liu Wenrui looked at Jun Xie and Mo Li, his eyes widened, with resentment and panic in the face of death, his chest heaved violently, and a mouthful of blood spat out from his mouth.

Mo Li tilted his head slightly and said, "But judging by his appearance, he should also be dying soon."

Jun Xie smiled slightly and said, "Even if he doesn't die, I will let him die."

Liu Wenrui couldn't help looking at Jun Xie with a bit of fear, his face was pale, and his voice was weak and authentic, "You...you dare to kill me? Just...are you not afraid that the Liu family will make... trouble for you? "

"The Liu family?" Jun Xie slightly raised his eyebrows, and said with a half-smile, "What is that?"

"You..." Liu Wenrui stared at Jun Xie, but he didn't expect Jun Xie to ignore their Liu family at all.

"This guy's staring expression is so ugly." Mo Li couldn't help but say with disgust.

Hearing what Mo Li said, Liu Wenrui wanted to tear them into pieces immediately, but unfortunately he was powerless, but he was so angry that he spat out a mouthful of blood.

"He vomited blood again, this guy can't stand the stimulation!" Li Li shook his head.

"Who made his psychological endurance poor." Jun Xie smiled lightly, "But if you can directly piss him off, you can save me the effort to kill him."

Listening to the conversation between Jun Xie and Mo Li, Liu Wenrui hated them so much, but he didn't want to die. Even though he knew that he was seriously injured, as long as there was still a glimmer of hope, he would not die. will give up.

"You... If you save... save me, wait... When you return to Liu's house... you will be rewarded..." Liu Wenrui suppressed the anger and hatred on the surface, and turned to Jun Xie and Mo Li was full of hope.

"But what you think in your heart is that when we return to Liu's house, it will be our death." Jun Xie looked at Liu Wenrui, raised the corners of his lips, and said disapprovingly, "Didn't you treat me like a fool?"

Liu Wenrui's expression froze for a moment, because he really thought so.

"Actually, the cause and effect between us should have been truly broken as early as in Tianxiang Tower, but it's a pity that you can't blame me for finding your own way of death." Jun Xie's expression remained unchanged, and there was no wave in his eyes , said very coldly, "Actually, apart from the divorce, I don't have much enmity with your Liu family."

Liu Wenrui, who heard the words, was startled suddenly, looked at Jun Xie and said, "Who the hell... are you?"

"Don't you know Jun Xie?" Mo Li looked at Liu Wenrui with some puzzlement.

"You...you are that trash? This...how is this possible?" Liu Wenrui looked in disbelief.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com