Chapter 65: Level 7 Monster Beast

The cultivation of this giant python is at the middle level of the seventh level, and because of its anger, its destructive power is even stronger, but it has only one target at this time, and that is Jun Xie.

The giant python's attacks were all aimed at Jun Xie. Although the giant python's body was very large, it was precisely because of this that the giant python's movements seemed a little slow to Jun Xie.

Jun Xie deftly avoided the giant python's attack, while the others also took the opportunity to escape.

While dodging, Li Li was looking for an opportunity to attack the vitals of the giant python. He knew that it takes seven inches to hit a snake.

Wang Huafeng and Zhu Xiao led the crowd to escape from here, it is temporarily impossible to stay here any longer.

As for Cheng Dongqiu and Yu Zheng, they both stayed. After all, they were psychologically sorry to leave Jun Xie and Mo Li behind.

They are the tutors, and they should protect the students.

It's just that Jun Xie's fighting power really shocked them.

You know, even if they join forces, they won't be able to cause the slightest damage to this seventh-level monster, let alone knock the opponent back.

"Hurry up, both of you, we'll take care of it first." Yu Zheng said.

"Jun Xie, let's go!" Of course, Mo Li was not a fool. With their current strength, they couldn't deal with a seventh-level mid-level monster, so why stay and wait for death!

It doesn't matter if he is selfish, anyway, he doesn't care about anyone except Jun Xie.

"I want to leave too, but..." Jun Xie hadn't finished speaking when he saw the giant python sweeping its tail towards him.

Jun Xie dodged to avoid it, but the scales of this giant python were very hard, and his several attacks fell, but did not cause any damage to the giant python's body, and even made the giant python even more angry.

"Stop talking nonsense, get out immediately." Cheng Dongqiu yelled at Jun Xie.

"His temper is really bad!" Mo Lifei came to Jun Xie's side, curled his lips and said, "Let's leave him alone, hurry up."

They wanted to leave, but the giant python refused to let them.

The thick and tall body circled up, and Yu Zheng and Cheng Dongqiu were sent flying with a sweep of the giant python.

Li Li could not help becoming nervous, if he was hit by this huge tail, would he die of pain?

"Actually, what I wanted to say just now is that even if I want to leave, this bastard will not let me go!" Jun Xie sighed, and said with a little helplessness, "I see it looks like it wants to give birth to me. swallow."

He could use teleportation to leave, but wouldn't this expose his secret to Zheng and Cheng Dongqiu?

Although he felt that Cheng Dongqiu and Yu Zheng might die under the giant python's jaws.

"Then what should we do?" Mo Li's eyes couldn't help but widen.

Jun Xie thought for a while, then suddenly said, "This snake skin scale should be used for refining weapons."

"What do you mean?" Mo Li was stunned when he heard the words.

Jun Xie took Mo Li to avoid the giant python's attack, and sighed softly, "Forget it, we are so poor now, it's better not to waste it, I want this snake."

Li Li asked puzzledly, "What do you want this snake for?"

"I'll refine the spirit weapon for you!" Jun Xie said casually.