Chapter 28: Just You

On the second day after Jun Xie completely left the Jun Mansion, the news that he was removed from the Jun Family Tree by the elders of the Jun Family spread throughout Tianyun City with lightning speed.

The Tianyun City in the past two days was also lively, but the most discussed one was Jun Xie.

In the eyes of others, Jun Xie's experience can be called a legend. The sudden transformation from a waste of cultivation to a monk with the peak cultivation base of the earth spirit realm is enough to make people discuss for a long time. After all, there has never been a There is no such precedent, because the vast majority of those who are judged to be useless for cultivation have really spent their entire lives as useless for cultivation.

People who can't cultivate, they age quickly and die quickly, so their lives are very short.

In addition, Jun Xie killed the young master of the Liu family and abolished the cultivation spiritual root of his cousin and relative sister. These few incidents alone were enough to attract the attention of many people.

But no matter what others said, Jun Xie was not affected at all, because he and Li Li had already left Tianyun City.

It's just that before leaving Tianyun City, Jun Xie approached a few collateral descendants of the Jun family, and killed them directly.

Because the original owner died under the beating of these people.

After finishing dealing with these people, Jun Xie felt a lot more relaxed. After all, he had already avenged the original owner's revenge.

What made Jun Xie most satisfied was that his cultivation level had been promoted again.

Jun Xie's cultivation base has been promoted from the peak of the Earth Spirit Realm to the elementary level of the Heaven Spirit Realm, but his Chaos Supreme Art still hasn't made much progress.

However, with his current cultivation speed, it is absolutely unprecedented in the Lingwu Continent. After all, no one has ever been able to advance from a cultivation waste material with no level to the beginning of the Heavenly Spirit Realm in just one month. order.

If Jun Xie's cultivation speed, which can be said to be against the sky, is spread, it will definitely cause a sensation in the entire Lingwu Continent.

Of course, there will be endless dangers at that time. After all, geniuses are prone to die young, especially peerless geniuses with no background.

"Where are we going next?" Mo Li turned to Jun Xie.

"Whatever!" Jun Xie said calmly.

"Anywhere?" Mo Li continued to ask.

Jun Xie said calmly, "You can go anywhere you want."

Mo Li, "..."

Jun Xie thought for a while, then suddenly turned his head to look at Mo Li, half-closed his eyes, and opened his lips and said, "Although you have lost your memory, don't you want to get your memory back?"

"I think so!" Mo Li nodded, looking at Jun Xie with an innocent face, "But what can I do?"

Except for a jade pendant and a space bracelet, there is nothing on his body, and there is nothing in the space bracelet that can explain his identity or clues.

Looking at Mo Li's innocent expression, the corners of Jun Xie's mouth couldn't help twitching, and he said a little speechlessly, "This is the first time I've seen someone so calm after losing their memory."

"Have you met many people with amnesia?" Li Li asked.

"Just you." Jun Xie said without thinking.

"You have never met other people with amnesia, how do you know that their reactions are not like mine?" Mo Li snorted.

Jun Xie, "..."

What he said seemed to make sense, and he couldn't refute it.

But if it were him who lost his memory, his reaction would probably be... so calm.

After all, he was hacked to death by Lei inexplicably in his previous life, and his mind was very calm after coming to the strange Lingwu Continent.

...

Jun Xie and Mo Li left Tianyun City leisurely, but the inside of the Jun Mansion was not peaceful, just because of the murder of those collateral children.

Because Jun Xie killed them secretly, and there was no trace at the scene, they were not sure whether Jun Xie killed these collateral children.

And because Jun Ruoxin and Jun Yuwei have become useless materials that cannot be cultivated, their life in the Jun Mansion is not easy, especially Jun Yuwei's appearance has also been destroyed. No use value.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com