Chapter 189 - 190

Chapter 189: Insulting the Donkey

Immortal Fairy Xuanbing's expression froze slightly, she lowered her eyes, and said in a low voice, "I just want to know how the Palace Master Jun is doing recently?"

"My father is very good, so you don't need to worry about it." Jun Xie looked at Immortal Fairy Xuanbing, and said sarcastically, "There should be very few people who can hurt my father in Xuantian Continent."

Apart from those extraterrestrial demons, the only ones who can really hurt Jun Aotian in Xuantian Continent are Mo Junye and Yun Canghao, that damn guy.

With the return of his memory, he naturally knew what Yun Canghao had done. Unexpectedly, Yun Canghao, who had already fallen into a deep sleep, was able to separate a touch of divine consciousness.

"There must be no one in the Xuantian Continent who can hurt the Lord and Palace Master." Xuan Qing squinted his eyes and said, "It is said that the tiger father has no dogs, and you are not bad, Mr. Jun."

In fact, Xuan Qing was deeply shocked by Jun Xie's current cultivation. She remembered that the last time she saw Jun Xie in the Ice Palace, Jun Xie's cultivation was only at the beginning stage of the Astral Spirit Realm. She did not expect to meet again. The opponent's cultivation base is already at the peak of Dao Lingjing.

How long has it been?

Such a talent for cultivation is really unheard of before. Even Jun Aotian, who is known as the number one person in Xuantian Continent, is probably not as monstrous as Jun Xie's cultivation talent.

"I thought you were going to yell at me too!" Jun Xie looked at Xuan Qing and raised his eyebrows lightly. He could tell that this woman had no ill intentions towards him.

"Master Jun is joking, I can't beat Palace Master Jun." Xuan Qing smiled sweetly, and raised his lips, "Compared with your father, Mr. Jun is also better than blue, and the speed of progress in cultivation is really impressive Shocked."

"You are also much better than many people, at least your mind is normal." Jun Xie raised his eyebrows.

Xuan Qing, "..."

However, when Xuanyin heard Jun Xie's words, she thought that Jun Xie was mocking her, and she immediately said angrily, "If you walk too much at night, you will always encounter ghosts. Don't think that you have Jun Aotian as your backer now, you just To act recklessly."

Jun Xie glanced at Xuanyin lightly, and sneered coldly, "Being reincarnated is also a good skill, if you have the feeling, you can talk to my father, and don't keep yelling like a mad dog in front of me."

"You're looking for death!" Xuanyin's eyes flashed with ruthlessness, her face twisted again, and she raised her hand to attack Jun Xie.

"Back off!" Immortal Fairy Xuanbing slapped Xuanyin's body with her palm, her face was as cold as frost.

Xuanyin was knocked down by Immortal Fairy Xuanbing's palm, her face turned slightly pale, and she seemed to find it unbelievable.

"Don't be impulsive, you just don't listen to me." Xuanqing stepped forward, then helped Xuanyin up from the ground, slightly raised the corners of his mouth, and said in a slightly dark way, "A discerning person can know that the palace lord treats the king at a glance. Aotian's attitude is unusual, that Mr. Jun is the son of Mr. Aotian, don't you realize that after the Palace Mistress learned of Mr. Jun's identity, her attitude towards Mr. Jun became very different? It is the same?"

"But the matter of the ice lotus root, is this the way to forget it?" Xuanyin said unwillingly.

"If the Palace Master doesn't pursue it, then forget it." Xuan Qing could see very clearly that although they were the elders of the Ice Palace, the real masters of the Ice Palace were their Palace Masters.