Chapter 30: Centipede

Centipede Centipede is a peak monster beast of the fourth level, its body is extremely huge, and its densely packed poisonous limbs make people feel creepy.

This centipede spirit exudes a strong bloody aura, which shows that many creatures were killed by it.

And the three people in front were obviously being hunted down by Centipede Centipede, and Centipede Centipede looked at them as if they were looking at the food that was about to reach their mouths.

In the Lingwu Continent, for many monsters, human beings are indeed food-like existences.

Conversely, the same is true for monsters and humans.

Not only those three people saw Jun Xie and Mo Li, but even the centipede spirit, but although the fourth-level monster's spiritual intelligence was not low, it was still unspeakable.

For Centipede Centipede, it's the same even if Jun Xie and Mo Li are added, it's just two more food.

That's right, in the eyes of Centipede Jing, Jun Xie and Mo Li also belonged to the food category.

Mo Li looked at the barbecue in his hand, frowned, and pouted, "I still want to eat barbecue!"

"Then you can continue to sit here." Jun Xie said without changing his expression.

Hearing Jun Xie's words, Mo Li really sat in his original position and did not move.

Jun Xie looked indifferently at the centipede who was coming towards them, curled his lips, then stood up, and then his figure flashed suddenly, and he was in front of the centipede.

The three people who were hunted down by the centipede spirit as food were all taken aback when they saw Jun Xie who suddenly stood in front of them.

But Centipede Jing didn't think too much about it, his eyes glowed fiercely, and he opened his mouth to bite Jun Xie.

Jun Xie raised his hand, and a long, slender golden whip flashed at his fingertips, hitting the centipede's body directly.

There was only a bang, and the Centipede Centipede was sent flying by Jun Xie's whip.

The centipede's body fell to the ground violently, dust splashed up, and several trees were even crushed by it.

The three people who were all in a mess looked at Jun Xie in shock. How strong must this person be to knock down a monster beast at the peak of level four with a single whip?

"You disturbed us from eating." Jun Xie looked at the centipede fine and said calmly.

Everyone, "..."

It turned out that he didn't do it on purpose to save them.

Centipede Centipede had a bone-deep wound on his body, and it was still bleeding, obviously injured by Jun Xie's blow just now.

Jun Xie was dressed in white, his blue hair was like a waterfall, fluttering slightly in the wind, his face was stunning, his temperament was like a fairy, but his dark eyes were as deep as a pool of water.

The Centipede Centipede already had a high level of intelligence, and at this moment, it also realized that it had encountered an unmatched and powerful enemy, but it was also very aggrieved when it was suddenly intercepted when the food was almost in its mouth.

But the green hills are left without worrying about no firewood, so the centipede sensibly ran away.

Mo Li looked at the centipede spirit who came and went in a hurry, raised the corners of his lips and smiled, "This guy is quite interesting."

"It should be said that it still has some brains, because if you don't know how to be interesting, you will die." Jun Xie turned and walked towards Li Li, as if he didn't see anyone else there.

The three people who were hunted down by Centipede Jing as food were Li Tianfang, Tian Gaofei and Qi Liangji. They were all ordinary casual cultivators and did not belong to any faction.

Although there are many large and small forces in Lingwu Continent, casual cultivators still occupy quite a few.

The three of them are not that old, and Li Tianfang, the one with the highest cultivation level, is only twenty-four years old, and he is at the middle level of the Xuanling Realm.

Tian Gaofei and Qi Liangji are both 23 years old, and their cultivation bases are both at the elementary level of the Xuanling Realm.

Their cultivation base is too different from that of centipede spirit, otherwise they wouldn't be chased so embarrassingly.

The three of them looked at each other, then walked towards Jun Xie and Li Li.

Jun Xie was sitting across from Mo Li, seeing that Mo Li was still enjoying his meal, the corner of his mouth couldn't help twitching.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com