Chapter 24: I've always held grudges

"They are cousins ​​who are related to you by blood. How could you hit him so hard?" A woman who looked about thirty years old stared at Jun Xie full of resentment, as if she wanted to kill Jun Xie immediately. Get rid of the evil and then go fast.

This person is the mother of Jun Yuwei and Jun Zhicheng, named Meng Yufei, after seeing the tragic situation of her son and daughter, she almost fainted from anger.

She pinned her high hopes on a pair of children, but her daughter is now completely abolished, how can she not hate it?

Jun Mingjiang is Meng Yufei's husband, so he naturally wanted to fight Jun Xie with her. He looked at Jun Xie with hatred in his eyes, and gritted his teeth, "You are not worthy of being a member of our Jun family. I recommend that he be expelled from the family."

"I agree with the second brother's suggestion." Jun Mingyi echoed.

"I also agree with the second brother's suggestion." Jun Mingqiang followed.

When Jun Zhiyang and the four elders heard this, they frowned. In fact, after learning about Jun Xie's strength, they did not intend to expel Jun Xie from the family. Among them, no one is stronger than Jun Xie.

It's just that they were also worried that Jun Xie would harbor resentment towards the members of the Jun family because of what happened in the past, so they decided to take this opportunity to beat Jun Xie so that he would not forget that he was still a member of the Jun family.

However, Jun Xie's reaction was beyond their expectations.

The second elder, Jun Yuedong, said, "If Jun Yuwei really ruined Jun Xie's appearance, then it is understandable for Jun Xie to do so."

It is obvious how to choose between a disabled Jun Yuwei and a cultivation genius.

They are all members of the Jun family, so they naturally have to consider the interests of the Jun family.

Grand Elder Xiang Yan also agreed with Jun Yuedong's words, nodded and said, "This statement makes sense!"

Third Elder Master Shixi looked at Jun Xie and smiled, "Actually, we only asked you to come here to find out about the situation. If you have been wronged in any way, you can also tell us, and we will definitely get it back for you." Fair."

Fourth Elder Jun Yongren nodded and agreed, "After all, you are still a member of our Jun family. In the past, we owed you, but the Jun family will also compensate you in the future."

Hearing the words of the four elders, everyone in the Jun family had different expressions.

Especially Jun Mingjiang, Jun Mingyi and Jun Mingqiang, who just said that they wanted to drive Jun Xie out of the family, looked even more ugly.

Judging from the attitudes of the four elders, it was obvious that they did not intend to pursue Jun Xie, and from what they said, it seemed that they wanted to focus on cultivating Jun Xie.

Thinking of this, it was difficult for Jun Mingjiang, Jun Mingqiang and Jun Mingyi to feel at peace.

Jun Mingjie, who was still angry at first, calmed down a little after hearing what the four elders said. At the same time, he was also thinking about how to use Jun Xie to benefit himself.

Jun Ruoxin, who was standing aside, bit her lower lip. Naturally, she was very clear about how she treated Jun Xie before. If Jun Xie really gained power, would her life be better in the future?

When Jun Xie heard what they said, he smiled lightly, his eyes filled with indifference, and he pursed his lips and said, "Aren't you afraid that I will kill everyone in the Jun family if you want me to stay? "

As soon as these words came out, the surrounding atmosphere suddenly became strange.

But Jun Xie didn't seem to notice, his eyes were like cold stars, and he continued to curl his lips, "I've always held grudges, if you let me stay in Jun's mansion, there will be no peace until you all die."

"It's very easy to want them to die. We can just kill them all." Mo Li raised his eyebrows and said, "However, if you don't want to kill your relatives, I can actually do it for you."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com