Chapter 102: Lost appearance

These days, many people from Xuantian Continent came to Lingwu Continent, but the assailant was still not found, making Kong Zong sad every day.

Not only that, there have been people dying one after another in the past few days. Many people are in a state of anxiety, and the students of Lingwu Academy basically dare not act alone.

Neither Jun Xie nor Mo Li went to practice. The two walked out of Lingwu Academy leisurely, completely unaffected by the recent serial murder case.

Mo Li and Jun Xie were sitting in the private room of the restaurant eating exquisite pastries, both near the window.

Jun Xie picked up a piece of soft cake with chopsticks and put it in Mo Li's bowl, and said with a smile, "This is not bad, try it."

Mo Li lowered his head, looked at the soft cake that Jun Xie put in his bowl, picked it up with the chopsticks in his hand, put it in his mouth, then nodded with satisfaction, and said with a smile, "It's really delicious!"

Jun Xie smiled slightly, with a gentle expression on his face. He glanced sideways out of the window, but raised his eyebrows involuntarily.

Mo Li looked up and saw Jun Xie looking out of the window, he couldn't help asking, "What are you looking at?"

"Come here!" Jun Xie said to Mo Li.

Seeing the expression on Jun Xie's face, Mo Li became even more curious, so he quickly got up and walked to Jun Xie's side, while leaning his head to the window frame.

The location of the private room window is not facing the bustling street. From here, you can see the river and willows on the bank. There are not many pedestrians on this street.

Mo Li looked out, but saw a few old men standing on the opposite bank of the river, and he didn't know what they were talking about. Then he turned his head to look at Jun Xie in puzzlement, and asked, "Did you just look at those few old men?" an old man?"

Jun Xie nodded, his eyes flickered slightly, and he raised his lips and said, "Not bad!"

"What's so interesting about those old men?" Mo Li looked at Jun Xie suspiciously.

Jun Xie's expression was a little unpredictable, he curled his lips and said, "The cultivation of those old men is not low, they are all above the Emperor Spirit Realm."

"They..." Mo Li was suddenly surprised, looked at Jun Xie and blinked, and said, "Could it be that they all come from Xuantian Continent?"

Li Li is becoming more and more curious about Xuantian Continent now.

"Nine times out of ten, they came from Xuantian Continent, and one of them is at the peak of Dao Lingjing." Jun Xie said slowly.

"Tao... Dao Spiritual Realm?" Mo Li's eyes widened involuntarily. The Dao Spiritual Realm was still too far away for him now.

As his cultivation level increased, his cultivation speed also slowed down.

Jun Xie nodded and said, "I don't know how strong the monks in the spiritual realm are?"

Li Li glanced out of the window again, and found that the old men were still standing there talking, then turned to look at Jun Xiedao, "Do you want to test the strength of Dao Lingjing cultivators?"

Jun Xie shook his head and said with a light smile, "It's better for us to keep a low profile now, and there's no need to take the initiative to cause trouble."

"Okay!" Li Li nodded and said, "Let's keep a low profile!"

It's just that they want to keep a low profile, but it's a bit difficult.