Chapter 2: It's Unlucky

The Lingwu Continent also mainly cultivates aura, but it is different from the Cultivation Continent where Jun Xie lived in his previous life.

The cultivation levels in Lingwu Continent are mainly divided into Spirit Realm, Profound Spirit Realm, Earth Spirit Realm, Heaven Spirit Realm, Sun Spirit Realm, Moon Spirit Realm, Star Spirit Realm, Chen Spirit Realm, Holy Spirit Realm, Emperor Spirit Realm, Dao Spirit Realm, Fairy Spirit Realm, and Divine Spirit Realm.

And each realm is divided into elementary, intermediate, high, and peak.

The kung fu practiced by Jun Xie in his previous life was called the Chaos Supreme Jue, and the Chaos Supreme Jue existed in his mind from the moment he became conscious.

The Chaos Supreme Art is divided into nine layers, each layer is extremely powerful, making Jun Xie always invincible at the same level, and can kill people by leapfrogging.

In his previous life, Jun Xie lived for twenty-five years before he could reach the third stage of the Supreme Chaos Art, but now, he has to start all over again.

Thinking of this, Jun Xie became even more depressed.

Jun Xie opened his eyes, then slowly got up, and sat cross-legged. Although his current body was called a waste material for cultivation, he still wanted to try it out to see if he could practice the Chaos Supreme Art.

It's just that the pain from the body still made Jun Xie feel a little uncomfortable.

But now Jun Xie can't control that much anymore, he just wants to know whether this body can practice Chaos Supreme Art.

Jun Xie silently recited the Chaos Supreme Jue, and suddenly felt his body lighten, as if endless spiritual power was pouring into his body crazily.

Jun Xie, who felt the changes in his body, was overjoyed immediately, and then carefully used the aura to repair the wounds in his body.

This body was seriously injured, otherwise the original owner would not have died, but because of the special nature of the Chaos Supreme Art, Jun Xie's injuries recovered quickly.

Half an hour later, Jun Xie suddenly opened his eyes, and unexpectedly, he easily broke through to the first stage of the Chaos Supreme Art.

For Jun Xie, this was supposed to be a happy event, but his expression suddenly became a bit weirdly distorted.

The corner of Jun Xie's mouth couldn't help twitching violently a few times, and then took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. He suddenly felt that there was no worst luck, only worse luck.

It's fine for him to change from a peerless genius to a waste of cultivation, but what makes Jun Xie unbearable is that his reborn body is still a yin body.

What is the body of the sky?

That is the peerless cauldron physique that countless monks covet crazily.

If it wasn't because his Chaos Supreme Art had just broken through to the first level, he still couldn't find that the body he was reborn in was so depressing to him.

People with low cultivation levels may not be able to discover the special constitution of this body for the time being, but if they meet people with high cultivation levels, it will be absolutely difficult to hide it.

Jun Xie was a little restless, he didn't want so many people to keep thinking about his body.

"It's really unlucky!" Jun Xie couldn't help but sighed softly. His current strength should be equivalent to the peak of the Earth Spirit Realm, but in his opinion, it was still difficult to protect himself.

What's more, he had to avenge the original owner's revenge before leaving.

He has always been a person with clear grievances and grievances. Since he occupied this body, he will naturally avenge the original owner's revenge.

Jun Xie squinted his eyes. What he has to do now is to improve his strength as soon as possible. Before he has enough strength, everything will be in vain.

It's just that there is no rush to improve the strength.

Jun Xie got up, then walked to the mirror and sat down, he didn't know what he looked like now!

Looking at the face reflected in the mirror, Jun Xie couldn't help being stunned.

What the hell is this?

The face in the mirror was covered with scars and looked horrific.

Jun Xie twitched the corner of her mouth, and then recalled the original owner's memory, only to find that the original owner had already been disfigured when she was twelve years old.

And the person who destroyed this body and appearance was actually from the Jun family.

Jun Xie was puzzled, how much did the Jun family hate the owner of this body?

"But judging by the outline of this face, it must be very handsome." Jun Xie was quite satisfied with this. In fact, to him, the ruined appearance was not a big deal, and it was not impossible for him to restore it.

As a peerless genius, he is omnipotent.

However, Jun Xie didn't need to look for something to restore his appearance, because the Chaos Supreme Jue he practiced could automatically repair any damage to his body, including his current ugly appearance.

Jun Xie activated the Primal Chaos Supreme Art, and a faint golden light enveloped him. After a while, the scars on his face disappeared quickly.

Then, Jun Xie opened his eyes and looked in the mirror as if he had a feeling, only to see that what was reflected in the mirror at this time was a face that could be called unparalleled beauty.

Jun Xie blinked his eyes to make sure that he was not mistaken, and then he was secretly surprised in his heart. The appearance of this body was exactly the same as his appearance in his previous life.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com