Chapter 108: Medicine Induces Essence and Blood

In order to hide his unnatural expression due to shyness, Li Li had no choice but to turn away from looking at Jun Xie, and said to Zhuang Luo, "If I said that we are not from Xuantian Continent, would you believe me?"

Zhuang Luo's expression froze, then he laughed again, "Of course I don't believe it!"

Li Li snorted softly and didn't say anything else. For some reason, he didn't like the two people in front of him.

Jun Xie smiled and raised his hand to touch Mo Li's head again.

But Yuan Tianfeng seemed to have a good impression of Yin Qianchen and Zhuang Luo, he smiled and said, "The cold poison on your master does not have to be cured by different fires, anyway, you are now a ninth-level alchemist Now, with your ability, can't you think of a way to get rid of the cold poison in your body for your master?"

Yin Qianchen said modestly, "Mr. Yuan, you are too famous. In fact, I thought of a way to get rid of the cold poison for my master, but I'm afraid it will be difficult to implement."

"You might as well speak up and listen, maybe we can help you!" Yuan Tianfeng said.

"I know a kind of holy elixir can cure my master's cold poison, but one of them is hard to find." Yin Qianchen frowned.

"What kind of medicine?" Yuan Tianfeng asked.

"A drop of blood essence from a person with a Tianyin physique." Yin Qianchen sighed, "But I have checked the information, and there has never been a person with a Tianyin physique in the past ten thousand years."

Li Li, who heard the words, glanced at Jun Xie without any trace.

Jun Xie's expression was calm, but even though Mo Li's movements were small, he was aware of them, and then raised his eyebrows lightly.

"The body of Tianyin?" Yuan Tianfeng couldn't help being startled.

"I remember that ten thousand years ago, there was a person with the body of Tianyin." Kong Zong said suddenly.

"You mean Ye Juechen?" Yuan Tianfeng raised his eyebrows.

"That's right, it's him." Kong Zong nodded, looked at Yin Qianchen and said, "You can go find Ye Juechen, but Ye Juechen hasn't appeared in tens of thousands of years, and I don't know if he is alive or dead now. ?"

"Actually, we also wanted to ask Ye Juechen for help, but we didn't have any clues." Yin Qianchen frowned, "Even if there is no news about Ye Juechen in Fengyun Tower in Xuantian Continent, there is a direction to look for. I heard that Ye Juechen used to be Jun Aotian's male favourite, but something happened later, both of them disappeared inexplicably, and they haven't shown up for nearly ten thousand years."

"Then I know a little more than you." Yuan Tianfeng said while rubbing his chin.

"What do you know?" Mo Li couldn't help asking, "Ye Juechen and Jun Aotian should both be alive, right?"

"Ye Juechen, I don't know, but Jun Aotian must still be alive, because I met him once twenty years ago." Yuan Tianfeng suddenly sneered and said, "Jun Aotian's Cultivation, it will not be so easy to die, the monks in the spiritual realm basically live the same life as the heaven and the earth."

"Senior, have you ever met Jun Aotian?" Yin Qianchen couldn't help being surprised.

Yuan Tianfeng nodded and said, "But when I saw him, the picture was really not very good, he was killing people!"

Everyone, "..."

"Then did you know Jun Aotian before?" Jun Xie asked with difficulty.

Mo Li blinked, then secretly glanced at Jun Xie.