Chapter 70

Under the arena, everyone was discussing.

"Who is that guy? Why is his combat power so powerful?"

"I heard that this person is still a freshman, and his cultivation is only at the peak of the Heavenly Spirit Realm, but he can actually enter the top two hundred."

"Before, he even defeated a senior with a cultivation base of the Moon Spirit Realm."

"Looking at his current appearance, he seems to be able to handle Yu Guiyi with ease!"

"And he doesn't look too old."

"Another cultivation genius?"

"Where did this monster come from?"

"Tsk tsk, we all know that alchemists are very weak in battle. Compared with the same level, they will lose in all likelihood, and this person seems to be a new student in the alchemy academy. If it is defeated, will the martial arts academy become a joke?"

"Haha, the Martial Academy may really lose face by then."

"..."

Except for the chief dean of Lingwu Academy, the deans of the five departments all sat in a row to watch the battle.

The dean of the Martial Academy is called Shi Xiuping, with a childlike face and white hair, wearing a gray robe, and his cultivation is at the peak of the Holy Spirit Realm. He looked at Jun Xie on the ring, squinted his eyes involuntarily, and said, "There is something wrong with this guy's body." It seems a little strange!"

He couldn't see how Jun Xie moved at all. This kind of speed was really unheard of. Most importantly, Jun Xie's cultivation was only at the peak of the Heavenly Spirit Realm.

The dean of Dan Academy is called Lu Chengyun, with white hair and long beard, his complexion looks very rosy, his physical condition is obviously very good, and his cultivation base is also at the peak of the Holy Spirit Realm. Hearing what Shi Xiuping said at this time, he just smiled slightly, He said, "In fact, I feel very comforted by the emergence of such a genius from Dan Academy. If he can defeat the students from your martial arts academy, I will be even happier."

"Lu Chengyun, I'm not joking with you now." Shi Xiuping glared at Lu Chengyun.

"I'm not joking with you either." Lu Chengyun said seriously.

"Okay, you two stop arguing." Cai Jianbo, the dean of the court, said helplessly, "No matter what is weird about that freshman, he hasn't done anything harmful to Lingwu Academy anyway. Come on, let him go for now."

"That's right, our Lingwu Academy recruits students without looking at history and background." Zhang Yongcang, the dean of Fu Academy, echoed.

"This guy looks good!" Changjiang Xinli, director of the Artifact Refining Institute, touched his chin and said.

"His combat power is so powerful, why didn't he report to the Martial Academy?" Shi Xiuping said dissatisfiedly, "It's a waste of talent!"

"Bah, how do you know that his alchemy talent is not good?" Lu Chengyun couldn't help but retort, "If he didn't have alchemy talent, then he wouldn't apply to the alchemy academy, but I think he is a good talent , maybe his alchemy talent is no worse than his cultivation talent."

"Seeing is believing. Right now, I only see that he is very powerful in combat, and his cultivation talent is also very good. I think he is very suitable to study in our martial arts academy." Shi Xiuping snorted coldly.

"Even if you think he is suitable for Wuyuan, anyway, he is already a student of my Danyuan." Lu Chengyun said proudly.

Shi Xiuping, "..."