Chapter 122: The Auction Begins

Three days later, the auction of Wanbao Pavilion finally started.

Mo Li pestered Jun Xie to refine a mask for him to wear, and Jun Xie would naturally not refuse Li Li's request.

Ling Qingye stayed in the space, but he could still see things outside.

Both Jun Xie and Mo Li were wearing masks and bamboo hats, and their aura was almost non-existent, but they didn't attract much attention from others.

With the Wanbao Pavilion VIP card presented by Wang Pan before, Jun Xie and Mo Li easily asked for a box.

There is still some time before the auction officially starts, and many people are still taking their seats one after another.

There was something ready to eat in the box, so Mo Li reached out and picked up a pastry and put it in his mouth. After tasting it and found it delicious, he picked up the same pastry and handed it to Jun Xie's lips.

Jun Xie turned to look at Mo Li.

"This is delicious, you should try it too." Mo Li said with a smile.

Jun Xie looked at the pastry in Mo Li's hands, and saw that Mo Li lowered his eyes slightly with an expression of expectation, his slender eyelashes cast two fan shadows on his cheeks, he opened his thin lips lightly, and bit off a small piece with his white teeth pastry.

"How is it?" Mo Li asked, blinking his eyes.

"Not bad!" Jun Xie nodded.

Mo Li chuckled twice, then put the other half of Jun Xie's leftover pastry into his mouth and continued to eat without the slightest bit of distaste.

Seeing this, Jun Xie couldn't help raising his eyebrows slightly.

After eating the leftover cake, Mo Li licked his lips, looked at Jun Xie with eyes full of autumn water, and said with a big smile, "This one is the sweetest."

Jun Xie's slightly drooping eyelashes trembled slightly, and then turned to look at Mo Li, her sexy thin lips curled into an arc, her expression seemed to be a smile but not a smile, and her eyes, which were not even a ten-thousandth of the size of a star, made all things tremble. Lost all color.

Mo Li and Jun Xie looked into each other's eyes, feeling like he couldn't help but want to indulge in it, and he was completely obsessed at this moment.

Ling Qingye couldn't bear to look straight at the space.

Jun Xie slowly leaned closer to Mo Li, and the fresh and delicate fragrance of a lotus flower from his body wafted into Mo Li's nose, making Mo Li feel even more ecstatic.

It's as easy to get drunk as wine!

Seeing Mo Li's sluggish look, Jun Xie smiled, and then planted a light kiss on Mo Li's lips like a superficial kiss.

"This is the sweetest place." Jun Xie couldn't help laughing and said.

A deep, sexy yet familiar voice came from next to his ear, instantly bringing Li Li back to his senses.

Thinking of Jun Xie's kiss and his words just now, Mo Li's face turned red like a ripe tomato.

Seeing Li Li's reaction, the smile on Jun Xie's lips became deeper and deeper.

Wanting to molested people, but being molested instead, it was Li Li who was talking about.

Mo Li, "..."

He turned red with embarrassment.

What a shame!

"Mo Li, why did your face suddenly become so red?" Jun Xie asked pretending to be worried, but a playful smile flashed in his eyes.