Chapter 133: Forget about suffocating

Wu Tianwei's body is really uncomfortable, even if he hates Jun Xie again, he has to leave now, otherwise his face will be even more embarrassing, because his body has already reacted, and now he has to go find him Only people can solve it.

He tried to use spiritual power to suppress the aura he was trapped in, but found that it was useless at all.

After Wu Tianwei left, Yin Qianchen immediately turned to Jun Xie, "Is your health okay?"

Mo Li said with a gloomy expression, "Your master's cold poison has spread to Jun Xie, do you think he can still recover?"

"I'm sorry!" Yin Qianchen said apologetically, "I didn't know Xiao Luo's body would suddenly be like this..."

"Don't let me know that he did it on purpose, or I will cramp and skin him." Mo Li said in a serious tone.

"Xiao Luo definitely didn't do it on purpose, and how could he do something that would damage his own foundation?" Yin Qianchen pondered.

And he couldn't think of any reason for Zhuang Luo to harm Gao Jianguang.

Mo Li snorted coldly, anyway, he just felt that Zhuang Luo was not a good person.

Yin Qianchen turned to look at Jun Xie.

Jun Xie said calmly, "Since the cold poison on your master's body has been removed, and the agreement between you and me has been completed, then it is inconvenient for us to stay any longer, so let's take our leave."

Yin Qianchen didn't expect Jun Xie to say goodbye to him directly. He was startled for a moment, then frowned and said, "But what about the cold poison on your body? This is our fault, and I will find a way to remedy it. Can you stay and let the I think of a way?"

"I will detoxify myself, so you don't need to care about it." Jun Xie glanced at Yin Qianchen, then took Mo Li's hand, and teleported away.

Seeing Jun Xie teleport away, Yin Qianchen pursed his lips, his eyes darkened for a moment, then turned and walked towards the courtyard where he lived.

...

Jun Xie took Li Li and teleported away from the headquarters of the Demon Slayer League, and then the two of them entered the space again.

After entering the space, Jun Xie took off the mask on his face.

Looking at the pale Jun Xie, Mo Li couldn't help but feel pain in his heart. He didn't care if Zhuang Luo did it on purpose, but he really hated Zhuang Luo at this moment.

"Stay away from me, I'm going to get rid of the cold poison now." Jun Xie sat down cross-legged, acting very calm.

Mo Li nodded, then walked away, looking at Jun Xie from afar.

The Divine Fire of Chaos is more powerful than the Flame of Nothingness, so Jun Xie naturally used the Divine Fire of Chaos to detoxify himself.

Because the cold poison in Jun Xie's body was not deep, and he suppressed the toxin immediately, the removal of the toxin was very smooth and the process was not too painful.

At least his situation is much better than that of Gao Jianguang.

After getting rid of all the toxins in his body, Jun Xie collected the cold poison that pervaded the surrounding area.

"It's ready." Jun Xie said to Mo Li.

Hearing this, Mo Li quickly trotted over. Although Jun Xie's expression had improved a lot, he was still a little worried, and asked, "Has the cold poison been eliminated?"

Jun Xie nodded and smiled, "It's fine, don't worry anymore."

"You don't have to suffer this kind of pain, it's all because of that damn Zhuang Luo, that guy has been thinking about targeting you all day long, do you really think I can't see it?" Li Li gritted his teeth, complaining in an authentic tone.