Chapter 101: Impotence

"But you just said that the inner demon is an invisible thing, so what is the thing in front of it? Is it a disabled demon?" Mo Li blinked and asked curiously.

"The demon can fuse the soul of a human being." Jun Xie explained, "Once a human's soul is fused by the demon, the demon will not only obtain the memory of the human being, but also create a physical form."

Kong Zong looked at Jun Xie with complicated eyes, and said, "In the end, you still have to take action to eliminate the inner demons."

No wonder he has been unable to find the murderer, and the murderer can continue to commit crimes under his nose. It turns out that the murderer is a demon belonging to invisible things.

It is precisely because the inner demon is an invisible thing, so the inner demon will not produce breath like other living beings.

Unless the demons are exposed automatically, ordinary monks will not be able to detect the existence of demons.

Jun Xie summoned the flame of nothingness with his mind, and let the flame of nothingness completely wipe out the demons in his heart.

Kong Zong suddenly remembered the conversation between Jun Xie and the heart demon just now, and couldn't help asking, "Did you know that thing is the heart demon?"

Jun Xie nodded, as an admission.

"Then why didn't you say it earlier?" Kong Zong frowned. If Jun Xie had said it earlier, then these people might not have died.

Jun Xie looked at Kong Zong with deep eyes, raised the corners of his lips, and said with a sneer, "I have already said just now that other people's life and death have nothing to do with me? Since they like to spread rumors so much to slander me, why should I want to Do you want to get rid of the harm for them?"

For those who have slandered him, why did he take action to save them?

His temper has never been very good. At that time, he didn't take action to teach them a lesson, and it was precisely because he saw Guan Leling's real body.

In the Continent of Comprehension where he was in his previous life, there were also demons. He knew what kind of demons were, and he knew how to eliminate them.

As early as the first time he met Guan Leling who was incarnated by a heart demon, he had already seen that Guan Leling had feelings for him.

At the same time, he also saw that Liu Rusi had an aura belonging to the heart demon, so he had been waiting for the heart demon to kill Liu Rusi.

He didn't want to kill Liu Rusi with his own hands, so he planned to use the hand of his heart demon to kill Liu Rusi.

Everything went according to his expectation.

It's just that he didn't expect that the heart demon would kill other people just to blame him.

In addition, Jun Xie really felt that the demon's mind was not working well.

However, there was no deviation in the development of the matter. Anyway, the damned people are already dead.

And he also took action to eliminate the inner demon.

Kong Zong was rendered speechless by Jun Xie's words.

And the others also heard Jun Xie's words, and the expressions on their faces were indescribable and complicated.

"By the way, just to remind you, there is still a murderer who hasn't been found." Jun Xie folded his arms around his chest, and said with a smile that was not a smile, "The people who died before were not the work of demons."