Chapter 143: Killing You

After Jun Xie picked off the hell blood soul flower, he left the edge of the abyss of death, but his actions attracted the attention of many people.

Seeing that Jun Xie actually took off the Hell Blood Soul Flower, countless people showed greedy looks in their eyes.

Therefore, after Jun Xie left the place where the hurricane was raging, countless monks flew towards him.

At the same time, the unicorn that appeared also attracted the covetousness of countless monks. Although Jun Aotian was chasing the unicorn, he didn't seem to want to hurt the unicorn, especially when he was watching the unicorn. When other people attack the unicorn, they will help the unicorn fight those people away.

Looking at the crowd surrounding him, Jun Xie directly released the flame of nothingness.

However, when those people saw the flame of nothingness, their emotions were extremely agitated, and the greed and desire in their eyes were completely revealed.

Jun Aotian's strength is unfathomable, in the face of the siege of the crowd, he just solved it with one move, under his attack, some people even died directly.

Seeing Jun Aotian's strength is so strong, many people started to retreat.

"The man in black is so strong, his cultivation must be at the peak of the Divine Spirit Realm."

"There are not many people in the Xuantian Continent who possess the peak cultivation of the Divine Spirit Realm, and I don't know which faction he comes from?"

"I don't seem to have heard of the existence of this person. Could it be that this person is an old monster who has been practicing in the mountains?"

"Although that face is not good-looking at all, this person should not look very old, right?"

"Tsk tsk, it's really strange, I can't tell his bone age."

"It must be an old monster who has cultivated for tens of thousands of years, otherwise how could he be so strong?"

"There's also that monk in white. His flame looks quite powerful. I wonder what kind of beast fire it is?"

"What kind of beast fire, it is obviously the legendary strange fire."

"It seems to be the flame of nothingness recorded in ancient books."

"I remembered that some time ago, it wasn't that there were rumors that there was a man in white wearing a mask who didn't know where he came from. He possessed a strange fire on his body, and he also offended several big forces at the same time."

"It's a miracle that this person can survive till now."

"..."

Everyone was talking about it, and they didn't have to insist on the beast or the hell blood soul flower, most of them just came to join in the fun.

Yang Zhenchou, the head of Tianxuan Sect, is a middle-aged man with a long beard. His cultivation is at the initial stage of the Divine Spirit Realm. He saw a sharp light flashed in Jun Xie's eyes, and said politely, "My little friend, I am It is the head of the Tianxuan Sect, as long as you are willing to hand over the Hell Blood Soul Flower to me, my little friend, the Tianxuan Sect will definitely thank you."

"The people of the Earth Spirit Sect also want the Hell Blood Soul Flower, but I don't want to embarrass my little friend." Qin Zhongze, the suzerain of the Earth Spirit Sect, smiled indifferently, looked at Jun Xie and said, "There is a flower of hell on the edge of the abyss of death. Blood Soul Flower, as long as you are willing to pick it off and give it to me, Earth Spirit Sect will definitely thank you."