Chapter 211 - 212

Chapter 211: Versatility

Mo Junye sat cross-legged, with an indifferent expression. The breeze blew his clothes and hair, and his temperament suddenly became misty. He put the lyre on his lap, and his white and slender fingers gently flicked the strings. The distant sound of the piano suddenly resounded.

At this time, no one made a sound, and their eyes glanced back and forth at the remnants of Mo Junye and Long Qingxi.

Among them, the most nervous people are naturally Ling Qingye and Dragon Emperor.

Ling Qingye was worried about her younger brother, but the Dragon Emperor knew that if Long Qingxi's remnant soul dissipated, then it would be really difficult for him and Ling Qingye to be together again.

If he lost Ling Qingye one more time, he would really go crazy.

After a long time, Mo Junye's eyebrows suddenly frowned, and the sound of the piano stopped abruptly.

"What's wrong?" Jun Xie hurriedly stepped forward and asked, he knew that the Soul Gathering Song hadn't finished playing. Generally, there are only two kinds of situations. spiritualism.

It doesn't matter if he is selfish, but he would rather be the second type than see anything happen to Mo Junye's body.

Mo Li and Yun Canghao were also nervous for a while.

Mo Junye frowned, and said a little puzzled, "There is nothing wrong with Gathering Soul Song, and I have no problem, but I can't summon the soul."

"Then what should we do?" Ling Qingye asked with a slightly pale face.

A faint purple light flashed in the depths of Mo Junye's eyes, and his fingers touched the strings a few more times, and then he pursed his lips and said, "I see."

Ling Qingye looked at Mo Junye nervously, and clenched her fists.

"I can't call back his soul, that's because his soul didn't return to nothingness." Mo Junye explained, "Soul Gathering Song can only call back the soul that returned to nothingness, if his soul didn't return to nothingness, then Naturally, my rapture won't work."

"Since his soul didn't return to nothingness, where would it be?" Li Li raised a question.

Jun Xie thought for a while, and then said to Mo Junye, "Try Soul-Inducing Song!"

Mo Junye nodded, then put away the lyre and took out a jade flute.

"Is this for flute?" Mo Li raised his eyebrows.

"Only the sound of the flute is the most suitable for inducing soul music. If you still use the qin to play, the effect will not be so great." Jun Xie said.

"Xiao Yeye is really versatile, much better than you." Mo Li turned his head and glanced at Jun Xie.

Jun Xie's expression froze, then he turned to Mo Li and said, "I can also play the flute and the piano."

It's just that Mo Junye doesn't know so many weird tunes. Although he and Mo Junye were transformed by the twin Bing Dilian, their powers are different.

For example, he has the power of chaos, but Mo Junye does not.

But the power of nothingness that Mo Junye possesses, he does not have.

Although the exercises he and Mo Junye cultivated are very similar, their strengths are still different after all.

"But why have I never seen you play the flute or the piano?" Mo Li looked at Jun Xie resentfully.