Chapter 51: Finally Enrolled

Except for the alchemy academy, the assessments of the other four departments were completed yesterday, and the number of people who can still stand in the alchemy academy to participate in the second assessment is nearly one-tenth less than yesterday.

At the same time, the Pill Academy is also the one with the strictest admission requirements among the five departments of Lingwu Academy. After all, pills are for consumption, so there must be no carelessness.

Otherwise, the panacea might also turn into a poison pill.

The second assessment was conducted directly in the alchemy courtyard, which was to refine the spirit grass they found yesterday into a pill.

There are five instructors who are responsible for reviewing the pills, and one of them is Wang Huafeng.

Because there were still a lot of people, they were divided into five rounds for assessment.

Jun Xie was ranked in the first round, and the assessment venue was a very spacious venue, which could accommodate tens of thousands of people.

The order of playing is according to the number of the jade cards in their hands. I don't know if Yuanjialu is narrow, but the person standing on Jun Xie's right is actually Mu Tianhe.

When Mu Tianhe saw Jun Xie, his expression turned a little ugly, but the assessment was about to start, so he could only snort coldly to express his dissatisfaction with Jun Xie.

Jun Xie, "..."

How childish!

However, Jun Xie also directly ignored Mu Tianhe, after all, he didn't need to take Mu Tianhe seriously.

In his opinion, Mu Tianhe is just a clown who is nothing to be afraid of, even if Mu Tianhe is the prince of Xuantian Empire.

The alchemy furnaces that Lingwu Academy prepared for them were all low-level, but they were just right for refining low-level elixir.

With the sound of "start", everyone started to make alchemy, after all, time is limited.

Jun Xie didn't even look at the spirit grass in his hand, and threw it directly into the alchemy furnace.

When Mu Tianhe saw Jun Xie's actions, the contempt and disdain in his eyes could be described as naked. All alchemists should know that when refining elixir, the spirit grass cannot be put into the alchemy furnace together. Go, otherwise it will easily fry the furnace, and the spirit grass will be useless.

Jun Xie ignored Mu Tianhe's gaze, his movements were natural and calm.

In fact, Jun Xie could refine the elixir even without the elixir furnace, but doing so would be too unimaginable in the Lingwu Continent, and it would definitely cause a sensation.

The content of the assessment is not complicated, it only needs to refine the elixir, regardless of the quality and quantity.

The quality of elixir is divided into low-grade, medium-grade, high-grade, and extreme-grade.

Among them, the top-grade pills are the most difficult to refine. Even Pei Qiufeng, the most powerful alchemist in Lingwu Continent, has not refined more than a hundred top-grade pills so far.

Pei Qiufeng is a seventh-level alchemist, who is now over a thousand years old, and he is also the president of the alchemy association in Lingwu mainland.

Jun Xie still kept a hand, he controlled the quality of the elixir to the middle grade, and he could have refined the top-grade elixir.

Those who participated in the assessment were a little nervous and some were full of confidence in themselves.