Chapter 207 -208

Chapter 207: Going off topic again

After a moment of silence, everyone turned their attention to the Dragon Emperor, but Ling Qingye chose to ignore it as if he hadn't seen the Dragon Emperor.

Looking at Ling Qingye's appearance, the Dragon Emperor only felt endless bitterness in his heart.

Mo Li glanced at Ling Qingye before saying to the Dragon King, "Aren't you supposed to be in the Dragon Clan?"

He couldn't figure out why, as the Dragon Emperor, he could leave the Dragon Clan's land at will? Don't you have to deal with business?

The Dragon Emperor gave Mo Li a sideways look, and said calmly, "I want to leave, but none of them can stop me."

"But don't you even have to deal with the affairs of the Dragon Clan?" Li Li asked curiously.

The Dragon Emperor glanced at Jun Aotian again, and then continued, "The Aoshen Palace is so powerful, and there are countless properties under its name. There are also many people who have been eyeing the treasures of the Aoshen Palace these years. The Lord of the Palace has free time to accompany you to run around, how can I not have time?"

"How can you compare with your father?" Mo Li raised his eyebrows and said, "When many people in Xuantian Continent heard the name of their father, they immediately trembled in fright, and even knelt down to admit their mistakes without even thinking about it, but you Dragon King It seems that there is no such deterrent effect."

Jun Aotian, "..."

It seems to be praising him, but why doesn't he feel happy at all?

"Are you here to find Ling Qingye?" Jun Xie looked at the Dragon Emperor and said bluntly.

What the Dragon Emperor meant was the most obvious, but Ling Qingye said with a dark face, "I have nothing to do with him."

"You still refuse to forgive me." The Dragon Emperor smiled wryly.

"You indirectly killed Ling Qingye's younger brother, why are you still so cheeky and want to stay with him?" Jun Xie said while looking at the Dragon Emperor.

But as soon as Jun Xie said this, Mo Li looked at Jun Xie resentfully.

"You didn't forgive me, did you?" Mo Li looked at Jun Xie with sadness and resentment, and said in a quiet tone, "I also indirectly killed your own brother, you must still blame me in your heart, right? "

Jun Xie's eyelids twitched suddenly, and he no longer cared about the Dragon Emperor and Ling Qingye. He quickly turned to look at Mo Li, held his hand, and said gently, "I'm not talking about you, and we all agreed, don't talk about it anymore." Dwelling on the past?"

"No, you must still resent me." Mo Li pursed his lips.

"You have to understand that our situation is different from theirs. The Dragon Emperor is a real scumbag, but you were deceived by a bastard at that time." Jun Xie continued to speak softly.

The bastard Yun Canghao, "..."

How long will we have to talk about this matter?

He's already made a mistake, hasn't he?

Is it necessary to find out his sleeping body, and then 'whip the corpse'?

Li Li thought for a while, then nodded and said, "What you said seems quite reasonable."

"It's not like it seems, but it really makes sense," Jun Xie said.

"Okay!" Mo Li tilted his head and glanced at the Dragon Emperor. The sad look on his face disappeared instantly, and he pursed his lips and said, "Jun Xie is right, you are a real scum, and I was just unfortunately deceived."