Chapter 154: There is a hole in the brain

Si Yin looked at Wen Yancai as if looking at a fool, and said with a bit of pity in his tone, "Why do so many fools like to deceive themselves and others these days?"

"Since you are a fool, then don't bother with him anymore, lest you lower your own grade." Jun Xie smiled lightly, and said with pursed lips, "Throw it out directly."

"Okay!" Si Yin said with a smile, just as he was about to make a move, he suddenly caught a glimpse of Jun Aotian and Ye Juechen coming from the front.

When Ye Juechen saw Wen Yawen, a blood-red light flashed in his eyes, and he flew in front of Jun Xie in an instant. His whole body exuded a cold aura, and he said with a gloomy expression, "What are you doing here?"

The moment Wen Yawen saw Ye Juechen, her mind was also shocked, her face turned slightly pale, it turned out that they were really together again.

Jun Xie smiled slightly, with a smile on his brows and eyes, and raised his lips and said, "Father, you are back."

Ye Juechen, whose face was originally gloomy, suddenly changed when he heard Jun Xie call him 'Daddy'.

Ye Juechen had always known that Jun Xie was getting along with him in an unnatural way, and he also anxiously wondered if Jun Xie had a grudge against him because of the previous incident, so he refused to call him dad.

This was the first time his son called him dad after he recognized his son.

Ye Juechen was very excited, nervous and excited at the same time, the resentment that surged up when he saw Wen Yawen miraculously dissipated, and now he was full of his son's appearance.

Jun Xie looked at Ye Juechen's excited face, and suddenly felt that he had gone too far. After all, Ye Juechen had been expecting him to call him daddy.

Si Yin looked at Jun Aotian, half-closed his eyes, and said with pursed lips, "Palace Master Jun, your old lover has come to look for you."

"Shut up!" Jun Aotian glanced at Si Yin coldly, then turned his head and explained to Ye Juechen, "Jechen, I really don't have that kind of relationship with him."

Hearing this, Wen Yawen's complexion turned pale again, he gritted his teeth secretly, and tried hard to suppress the thoughts surging in his heart.

However, Ye Juechen didn't seem to hear Jun Aotian's words at this time, his face was soft, and his eyes looked at Jun Xie lovingly.

Jun Xie, "..."

He really wanted to tell Ye Juechen not to look at him like this again, because he would feel uncomfortable all over.

"What are you doing here?" Jun Aotian looked at Wen Yawen and Wen Yancai coldly, with a gloomy expression.

It was hard for him to find Ye Juechen, why did these two guys come to disturb them so ignorantly?

Don't they know that Juechen doesn't want to see them at all?

I really don't know how to behave!

"Palace Master Jun, my elder brother came here specially to find you." Wen Yancai said cautiously, he was still very afraid of Jun Aotian, after all Jun Aotian's title of killing gods is not in vain.

"No matter what's the matter, the deity is not free now, you can go." Jun Aotian said with a cold face.

"Master Jun, my elder brother really needs to find you..." Wen Yancai frowned.

Jun Xie looked at Jun Aotian, pursed his lips and said, "Master Jun, your old lover has come to look for you, so why don't you just let him stand here and talk? Don't you feel distressed?"