Chapter 93: The Grace of Saving Life

"Is Jun Xie really similar to Jun Aotian?" Mo Li asked curiously.

"Anyway, people who know Jun Aotian, if they see Jun Xie's face, they will probably think that Jun Xie has something to do with Jun Aotian." Ling Qingye folded her arms around her chest and looked at Jun Xie lightly.

"Then if Jun Aotian knew of Jun Xie's existence, would he send someone or personally kill Jun Xie?" Mo Li asked worriedly.

The opponent is a genuine monk in the Divine Spirit Realm. With their current strength, they can't beat them at all!

"I don't know about that." Ling Qingye shrugged, turned his eyes, and then said jokingly, "But I once heard a rumor that Killing God Jun Aotian had a childhood sweetheart, but later, for some reason, His sweetheart died suddenly, and Jun Aotian has been looking for a way to bring people back to life."

"Since Jun Aotian already has a sweetheart, why does he still have a relationship with Jun Xie's biological father?" Mo Li asked puzzled.

"Who knows!" Ling Qingye said with a slight smile, "But almost all men in the world have a common inferiority, that is, they can't control their lower body. What's more, Ye Juechen is not only beautiful, but also The body of Tianyin, which is rare in ten thousand years, even I am very excited!"

"Jun Aotian can't control his lower body, but it doesn't mean that I am the same." Mo Li pouted, held Jun Xie's hand, and said seriously, "Jun Xie, don't worry, I will definitely not betray you , whether it is my heart or my body, it will always belong to you alone."

"Me too!" Jun Xie smiled slightly, his eyes were as gentle as water.

Mo Li thought for a while and said, "Since that's the case, then after we arrive at Xuantian Continent, we can disguise ourselves and hide our identities."

Ling Qingye narrowed his eyes halfway, and said, "Actually, you don't have to worry too much, because there are not many people who have really seen Jun Aotian's appearance. It is estimated that ten fingers can count them, and Jun Aotian was born ten thousand years ago. There should be very few people who can see him now."

"It would be best if he doesn't come to trouble me, and everyone can live in peace." Jun Xie sneered and said, "But if he can't think of dealing with me, then I won't do it either." Be merciful, even if his soul flies away, I will make him pay the greatest price."

"You can't die!" Li Li hurriedly said nervously, "If you die, what should I do?"

"I'm just talking, things shouldn't develop so badly." Jun Xie smiled gently, and at the same time reached out and touched Mo Li's head.

"If you die, then I will definitely follow you." Mo Li looked at Jun Xie, and said in a firm tone, "Shangqiongbi falls to Huangquan, no matter where you go, I will always follow you, life and death, never separate."

Seeing the determined look on Mo Li's face, Jun Xie couldn't help but startled.

"It's really touching!" Ling Qingye looked at Jun Xie and Mo Li playfully, with the corners of his mouth slightly raised, and said, "You two should not fly separately when the time comes."

"I won't leave Jun Xie alone!" Mo Li gave Ling Qingye a displeased look, and said angrily, "You really can't spit ivory out of a dog's mouth."

"My mouth is the most noble dragon's mouth. How dare you call my mouth a dog's mouth? Are you looking for a beating?" Ling Qingye looked angry, staring at Mo Li with his hands on his hips.

Mo Li ground his teeth, then pushed Jun Xie forward, raised his chin and said, "Jun Xie, give him a good beating."

"Okay!" Jun Xie's lips curved into a smile that was not a smile, and he agreed without the slightest hesitation.