First kiss

It was your second date with Taylor and you were in awe of everything she's planned for you. She made you dinner at her apartment and even made your favorite dessert as well. She had dimmed the lights making everything even more romantic.

You were currently sitting on her bed after she showed you around her apartment. She was sitting on the bed next to you and had pulled out her guitar, quietly singing under her breath as she stared at you and strummed the guitar beautifully. It made you smile so wide that it actually hurt but you couldn't stop and you didn't want to. You wanted this night to last forever.

She finished singing and set the guitar down on the bed behind you before she looked back at you. There was only a little space between your bodies so Taylor moved a little closer to you, closing the small gap between you

. She looked down at your hands, grabbing one of them and running her fingers along your nails, admiring the purple color you had painted them.

She picked your hand up and wrapped it in hers, feeling how soft your skin was on hers. You looked down at your hands and smiled at your fingers being laced with yours before you looked back up to find Taylor already staring at you.

She kept her eyes on yours before closing them and you did the same, your heart soaring when you felt something soft touch your lips. It was her lips and you soaked in the feeling of how soft they were on yours.

She pulled away a few seconds later and you both opened your eyes, giggling at each other when you realized what had happened.

You were breathless and you couldn't stop smiling. You never wanted this night to end.