Her birthday

You woke up bright and early that morning, not even caring about your lack of sleep due to the fact that you and Taylor had stayed up late the night before. You looked over to see Taylor sound asleep, her breathing even and her eyelashes fluttering against her cheeks. She looked so angelic and soft and it made your heart soar.

You got out of bed careful not to awake Taylor and went downstairs to start on her birthday breakfast.

You began thinking about all the things the day could hold for her and it made your heart happy. She deserved the best and you were gonna make sure she has the best birthday yet.

Once the food was done you put it on a tray and took it upstairs, setting it on the bed and walking over to her side of the bed.

You gently shook her awake and ran your fingers through her hair. She opened her eyes and smiled at you before she let her eyes close again, but you could tell she was still awake.

"Morning."

"Good morning birthday girl. I made you a special birthday breakfast!"

She giggled and opened her eyes again, sitting up in bed as you sat the tray down on her lap. She put some of the pancakes on the fork and put it up to your mouth making you giggle, gladly accepting the yummy food.

"Thank you for doing this y/n."

"You're welcome, but it's only morning. I have a surprise for you later."

You knew how much Taylor has been missing her family, so you decided to throw her a surprise party tonight surrounded by all her family and friends.

You had your hands covering her eyes as you walked out to the backyard. Somehow you were able to sneak this passed her and keep her inside until the time rolled around, and you were beyond excited to see her reaction.

"Where are we going y/n?"

"Shhh."

You removed your hands from her eyes as everyone yelled surprise making Taylor jump before she smiled widely and ran over to her family. You walked over to them as they talked about what she'd done for her birthday so far.

"You know this was all your girlfriend's idea, right?"

Taylor turned around to look at you and grabbed your hands in hers, kissing your cheek softly before burying her face in your neck.

"Thank you so much for doing this, baby. I love you."

"I love you more. Happy birthday beautiful."

That night Taylor had been the happiest you've seen her in a while. Smiling, laughing, singing, and dancing the whole night through. All the while she kept you close to her, introducing you to some of her family members that you hadn't met yet.

She looked so happy and it made you so happy to see her like that.