She's self-concious

You were walking upstairs in search of Taylor. She'd gone upstairs about ten minutes ago after throwing her phone down on the couch and running upstairs.

You wanted to give her a few minutes alone, but when she didn't come back down after a few minutes you started to get worried.

You stepped into the bedroom and noticed how the bathroom door was closed, the light was on and you could hear a few quiet sobs.

You knocked on the door, saying her name softly before you heard her sob again. You opened the door to find her in just her tank top, tears streaming down her cheeks while she stared at her reflection.

You walked closer to her and wrapped your arms around her waist, resting your head on her shoulder as you listened to her uneven breaths.

"Tay? What's wrong?"

She sniffled and shook her head, squeezing her eyes and biting her lips to hold in her sobs.

"N-Nothing y/n. I'm okay."

You kissed her shoulder softly, rubbing her back and trying to coax her into talking to you.

"Have you read what people are saying about me?"

You sighed, running your fingers through her hair to help calm her down.

"Taylor-"

"it's so hurtful y/n. I know I don't normally let these things get to me but I just... I don't like my body anymore."

It broke your heart to see her like this.

How could someone so beautiful and so amazing think so little about themselves?

"Taylor, listen to me. You are amazing, everything about you is amazing. You are so beautiful baby, inside and out. Don't listen to what they say. They just wanna bring you down, you know this."

She nodded her head, a small smile crept up on her face when you told her that she was beautiful and it made you smile with her.

"You have the most beautiful smile, Tay."

She giggled and the sound made your heart skip a few beats. It sounded heavenly. It was music to your ears.

She turned around to face you and you took the opportunity to wipe the tears away from her cheeks.

You softly caressed her cheeks making her eyes close, your fingers on her skin making her feel comfortable.

"I love you so much, Taylor. Don't you ever forget that and don't ever doubt yourself. You're the most amazing woman I've ever met and you have absolutely no reason to feel insecure about yourself."

You leaned forward and kissed her collarbone making her shudder noticeably.

"Thank you y/n. I love you too. You always know how to make me feel better, to make me feel beautiful."

You kissed her collarbone once more and shook your head, smiling against her soft skin.

"That's because you are beautiful, my love. I'll happily remind you of that everyday."