She's moody

You were in the kitchen getting a glass of water when you heard the front door slam shut making you jump.

You sat your glass down on the counter when you saw Taylor go upstairs, grumbling to herself after she'd had a bad day at the studio.

You sighed but quickly followed her into the bedroom. You saw her sitting on the edge of the bed with her feet on the floor and her hands in her hair.

You slowly walked over to her and rested your hand on her back.

"Tay? You okay?"

She shook her head and sighed loudly, you began to rub her back softly until she pushed your hand away.

"Just leave me alone, y/n."

You frowned and placed your hand on her thigh instead and you were about to ask her what was wrong until she stood up and rolled her eyes at you.

"Oh my gosh, y/n! Just leave me alone alright? I'm exhausted and I had a bad day, the last thing I need is for you to annoy me!"

She walked into the closet and grabbed some clothes before going into the bathroom, slamming the door and locking it behind her as she turned on the shower.

The tears stung your eyes and you quickly wiped them away, going back downstairs and drinking your glass of water before deciding to go through the cupboards to look for some dinner to make for the two of you.

You were about to grab a box of noodles when you felt a pair of arms around your waist and a pair of slightly chapped lips on your neck. This time however, it was your turn to push her away, still mad at what had happened upstairs just a little while ago.

"Oh come on y/n, please don't be like that."

"Me? Which one of us yelled at their girlfriend for absolutely no reason just a few minutes ago?"

You bend down and grabbed a pot, slamming the cupboard door shut with your foot. You pushed past her and went over to the stove, grabbing a couple of things to mix together when you felt Taylor rest her chin on your shoulder.

"I'm sorry. You're right, that was uncalled for. I shouldn't have yelled at you, please forgive me?"

She gave you her best puppy eyes making you sigh and wrap your arms around her, caving into her.

"I love you. I'm sorry I took my bad day out on you."

"It's okay. Next time just talk to me, okay? I just care about you a lot and I hate seeing you upset."

You kissed her cheek before returning to the stove to continue cooking dinner, happy that everything was okay again.