Concerts

When Taylor had bought you tickets to see your favorite band for your birthday you were super excited, only downside was that you had gotten seats with a few tall people ahead of you and you were short which meant you weren't really able to see very well.

You looked over at Taylor, who was smiling and singing along, her arm around your waist to keep you close to her but also let you have your own space so you could have a good time, after all this was your present.

It was about halfway through the concert when you got frustrated, unable to see and take photos and videos of your favorite band because the people in front of you just kept blocking your view.

Taylor looked over at you and noticed that you were standing up on your tip toes, trying to get a peek of the band.

"Oh honey, can you not see?"

You shook your head at her and pouted. Taylor smiled and knelt down on the ground, gesturing for you to get on her back.

"Get on my back, baby."

"Are you sure, Tay?"

"Of course. Get on my back, babe. I'll make sure you can see."

You gave her a smile before getting onto her back. You wrapped your arms around her neck and your thighs around her hips.

"Better?" She tilted her head back slightly, both of you giggling. You nodded your head and kissed her cheek, happy that you could finally see the band you've wanted to see for so long now.

Taylor made sure to get a few photos and videos for you, both of you smiling and singing along to each song that they played.

People around you recognized the two of you but only observed from a distance, taking a few photos and videos and letting you have your space.

Overall it was a really great experience and you were so grateful that Taylor had gotten you the tickets to see the show.