Falling asleep on her lap

The day had been exhausting, to say the least, but you had a movie night with Taylor tonight and you didn't want to back out on her, especially since you've been looking forward to it all week long.

Once you arrived home that evening, you clung onto Taylor like a koala. She put on your favorite movie while you went upstairs to change into your pajamas, your body aching with every step you took.

Once you were finished you climbed onto the couch and cuddled into Taylor's warm embrace, your head in her lap as she held you close while you watched the movie.

"So how was your day babe?"

"Long. Exhausting. Sucky."

She giggled and stroked your hair, a couple of kisses getting placed on your forehead.

About 10 minutes later you felt your eyelids become heavy and close against your will. You tried to fight it but the urge became stronger.

Taylor noticed how tired you were and grabbed the blanket on the back of the couch to put it over your body.

"No, I don't wanna sleep."

"You're tired y/n. It's okay. We can watch the movie tomorrow night. Close your eyes, honey."

She stroked your hair again, the soothing feeling making your eyes close again, this time you weren't fighting it and you fell asleep a couple of minutes later, making Taylor smile as she watched you sleep peacefully in her arms.