She has cramps

She felt exhausted and she was noticeably hurting. You could tell she wasn't feeling well. She's been up since six am, something she never really enjoyed but especially not on her off days. She felt a little guilty since she's the reason that you've been awake since then too.

She woke up with excruciating cramps that haven't eased a bit since then. You've been waiting on her hand and foot, getting her whatever she wants or needs.

She was currently curled up on your lap with her head on your shoulder while you traced little shapes on her skin with your fingers. She feels miserable. Periods are never any fun and honestly, you just want to do whatever it takes for her to feel better.

"Anything you need baby?"

She looked up at you with tired eyes and a hint of a small smile.

"Just keep cuddling me." She whispered, her eyes closing and a tiny whimper leaving her mouth.

"It's okay, pretty girl. I've got you." You kissed the crown of her head and kept tracing her skin, soon enough Taylor found comfort in it as the cramps started to ease a bit.

"Go to sleep, Tay. I'll be here if you need me."

She was so tired all she could do was nod her head but you knew she was grateful.

She drifted off to sleep a couple of minutes later and you did the same, ready to wake back up soon if she needs you.