You're on your period

Your eyes snapped open when you felt a twinge of pain in your stomach.

You sighed and curled further into Taylor's embrace, ready to close your eyes and go back to sleep when you felt another twinge making you sit up and groan.

You scooter closer to the edge of the bed about to get up to go to the bathroom to see what was going on when you looked back at Taylor who was sleeping soundly but your eyes focused on something else- the red stain on the sheet.

You jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom. You could hear Taylor getting up and quietly walking towards the bathroom door.

She knocked on the door quietly whispering your name in the barely lit bedroom. After all the sun was just beginning to rise, it must've been no later than 5:30 am and you hated knowing you had woken her up this early at the beginning of her time off, even if it was accidental.

"Y/N? Honey is everything alright?"

"Yeah I'm good Taylor, just uh started my period. All is good. I'll be out in a few minutes."

You could hear her sock-covered feet walking away from the door making you groan as you gripped your hair in your hands.

A few minutes later you walked out of the bathroom expecting Taylor to be back in bed but she wasn't there.

You walked downstairs quietly and saw her back facing you. She was leaning her forearms on the kitchen counter as she watched something circle around in the microwave.

You walked up behind her and wrapped your arms around her stomach and kissed her shoulder, a content sigh escaped her lips.

"Why didn't you go back to bed, Tay?"

"Because I know you better than you know yourself and I know that one of your favorite things in the world is hot chocolate, hence why I'm making you some as we speak."

She turned her face to kiss your forehead. Just as she was about to kiss you on your lips the microwave beeped.

Taylor turned around and grabbed the mug of hot chocolate for you before taking it back to the other counter and adding marshmallows before handing it to you.

"This is one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done for me. Thank you Taylor."

You kissed her softly before pulling away and taking a sip of your hot chocolate and walking back upstairs, Taylor trailing behind you with a big smile on her face.

When you reached the bedroom you sat the mug down on your nightstand before crawling back under the covers and crawling closer to Taylor, resting your head on her shoulder as she pressed soft kisses to your forehead.

"I love you, Tay."

"I love you more y/n."

You smiled and closed your eyes letting your body drift away into dreamland again while Taylor held you in her arms ready for you to wake up and ask her for a fresh mug of got chocolate, cuddles, and your favorite show on Netflix, all of which she was more than happy to give you.