She yells at you

The sunlight was poking through the curtains making you wake up from your deep sleep.

You rolled over expecting Taylor to still be in bed with you but instead the bed was empty, her side of the bed cold and messy.

You slowly got out of bed, yawning and stretching as your feet hit the floor. You walked downstairs to find Taylor cuddling with Benjamin making you giggle, kissing her cheek when you reached her.

"Good morning, Tay."

She grumbled back a good morning, her attention fixed on whatever show she was watching on tv. Thinking maybe she was still waking up you went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water before going back to the living room, joining her back on the couch.

You went to rest your head on her shoulder but she quickly moved making your head hit the back of the couch instead.

You raised your eyebrows at her wondering why she did that, but all she did was roll her eyes at you.

"Taylor, what's going on with you?"

"Nothing. I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"God y/n! Yes I'm fine, okay? You're just really getting on my nerves right now! Please just stop annoying me."

Your bottom lip quivered and you held back your tears. Taylor had never ever raised her voice at you before, swearing to you that she'd never do so.

You stood up, ready to go upstairs and lock her out of the bedroom, but she grabbed your wrist gently with both of her hands and pulled you onto her lap.

Her arms wrapped around your waist and she buried her face in your neck, murmuring apology after apology against your skin.

"I'm sorry baby, I am so so sorry. I shouldn't have raised my voice. I didn't mean to scare you or hurt your feelings, I'm sorry baby girl."

She kissed your neck making you shiver, a few tears falling down your cheeks. She turned you around and rested her forehead on yours, her things going to wipe away your tears and kiss the corner of your lips.

"Please don't cry honey, I'm so sorry."

You nodded your head, just wanting to forget about it altogether at this point and move on.

"It's okay, Taylor, just please don't do it again."

She nodded her head and kissed you softly before kissing around your face making you smile.

"I really am sorry baby. I love you."

You smiled and rested your head on her shoulder, closing your eyes and inhaling the scent of her perfume. "I know. I love you too, Taylor."