Blood stains

You woke up to a dark room and a hand over your stomach. You glanced at the clock on your nightstand that read it was only five in the morning.

Why were you up so early?

You decided to go downstairs to get some water and just as you pulled the covers back you felt something wet.

You frowned and turned on the lamp, completely shocked when you saw that there was blood on the sheets and your legs. You had started your period and you were completely panicked about it.

What were you gonna do?

How were you gonna sneak this by Taylor?

You got out of bed and ran into the bathroom to try to clean yourself up when there was a knock at the door.

"Y/n? Are you okay?"

Your emotions started to get the best of you and you started to cry. "No." You muttered quietly and Taylor turned the knob before appearing in the doorway a split second later.

You were wetting down a washcloth when she brushed her hand across your back.

"I'm sorry. I'm so embarrassed."

She chuckled and grabbed the washcloth from you before turning your body around and wrapping you up in her arms.

"No need to be embarrassed. It happens y/n. It's not your fault."

You buried your face in her shirt and sobbed, feeling completely humiliated and helpless.

"I stained your sheets."

Taylor rubbed your back and kissed your head.

"Don't worry about that. I've done it before too. Why don't you stay here and wash up? There's some stuff under the sink for you. I'll go and change the sheets and make you some tea and then we can go back to sleep. Sound good, darling?"

You pulled away from her and she kissed your forehead.

"Yeah. That sounds so nice, Tay. Thank you."

She smiled at you and kissed your hand before leaving the bathroom to let you do what you needed.

You exited the bathroom a few minutes later and saw the sheets had been changed and a mug of tea was on your bedside table.

Taylor appeared in the doorway with one of your favorite fuzzy blankets in her hands.

"Oh hey, baby. Just threw this in the dryer for you real fast. It's nice and warm now. Figured it might make you feel a little better."

You laid on the bed and she covered you up with it, giggling when you snuggled up to it.

"You're so cute."

She kissed your forehead and laid down next to you, covering up with a different blanket so you had that one all to yourself.

"Thank you for helping me, Tay. I love you."

She smiled and moved back to her previous position with her arm wrapped over your stomach. "Of course honey. It's no problem at all. I love you so much more. Now go back to sleep. We've got no plans for the day so we can sleep as long as you want to."

You sighed in contentment, wondering what you did so right to deserve Taylor.