You don't have the cleanest past (requested)

You weren't exactly proud of your past. You certainly haven't been a great role model or a great person, but you've tried to put that behind you and focus on being a better person.

It took you a while to break some bad and unhealthy habits and at first you thought you'd never be able to get through them, but you did and you've stayed out of trouble for a while now.

You began dating Taylor about four months ago and she's easily one of the greatest things to ever happen to you. She always inspired you to be a better person and she was always so supportive of you, reminding you that you're doing a great job and you're stronger than you think.

However, some of her fans haven't been very nice to you. They keep bringing up your past and making negative comments about you.

You figured that would happen. You know your past isn't great and it's not unusual for people to say negative things about you.

But you've been trying so hard to do better every single day. You just wanted to put the past behind you but it was almost impossible to do that when it's all anyone ever talks about.

You were scrolling through Twitter while Taylor sat beside you on the couch watching videos on her phone. You know better than to go through Twitter and see what people are saying about you but you just couldn't help yourself.

The comments were so hurtful. People were saying how bad of an influence you are and how you're not good enough for Taylor.

You felt the tears building up in your eyes. You would normally walk to the bathroom and try to hide the fact that you're crying, but all you wanted was for Taylor to hold you.

You felt scared that you weren't good enough for her and she would leave you. You crawled onto her lap making Taylor look away from her phone to look at you. She set it down beside her and pulled you close to her, rubbing your back as you cried into her shirt.

"Ahh, baby. What's going on?"

You choked on a sob and looked at her with tears in your eyes, feeling so guilty for making the stupid mistakes you've made in your past.

"I'm sorry for what being such a bad influence on you."

She raised her eyebrows at you, unsure of what you meant.

"I know I've done some bad things. I hate myself for doing them every day."

Taylor shook her head and wiped away your tears, catching them as they continued to fall. "I don't care about what you've done in the past. I know you've made some mistakes, but we all do. I know people say things and they can be so cruel sometimes, but you and I both know that you're more focused on doing and being better every day. I like you for who you are y/n. I accept you as you are; Mistakes, flaws, and all."

She tilted your chin up to capture your lips with hers, smiling when you began to kiss her back.

"Thank you Tay." She stroked your cheeks, hypnotized by the way your eyes sparkled.

"You're welcome. I'm always here for you baby. Ignore what people say about you, I think you're absolutely perfect."