You're pregnant (requested)

You paced the floor as your nerves continued to bubble up more and more. It's been months of you and Taylor trying every possible option to have kids together and so far nothing has worked.

But you've been feeling off lately and this morning you started throwing up as soon as you began to cook breakfast, the smell alone making you gag as you rushed to the bathroom.

You were praying it would be positive. After all this time of trying option after option with only negative results has started to affect your relationship with Taylor.

Both of you felt like it was your fault and you were starting to lose hope, the only recent discussion of starting a family together has been adoption and that was three weeks ago, three weeks after your last trip to the doctors.

The timer went off making you jump and snap out of your thoughts, approaching the test that was on the bathroom sink slowly, like you would a wild animal.

You looked at your reflection in the mirror and took a deep breath, desperately hoping it would be positive.

You flipped it over and gasped, your hands shaking so much that you dropped the test in the sink. You picked it back up and stared at it for a few more minutes, thinking your eyes were playing tricks on you and eventually it would turn negative again, but it didn't; it remained positive and you began to cry, feeling so relieved and so happy.

It worked! It had finally worked! You heard the front door close downstairs and you realized Taylor was finally home from the studio.

You raced downstairs and ran over to her, throwing you arms around hr neck as she giggled happily.

You had the test in your hands, your mind racing as you looked at her with the biggest smile on your face ever.

"You're happy. What's going on?"

You grabbed her hand, pulling it in yours and placing the test in her hands. She looked at it with wide eyes, a nervous chuckle leaving her lips as she looked at you flabbergasted.

"You-You're serious?"

You nodded your head, biting your lip and hoping she was happy with the results, after all you two have waited a really long time for this and you both wanted it more than anything else in the world.

She set the test on the counter and your heart sank, about to ask her what was wrong before she pulled you into her arms and twirling you around.

"This is so crazy! Finally! Y/n we did it!" She kissed your cheek softly before putting you back down on the ground.

She smiled the biggest smile you've ever seen her smile in the four years you've been with her. She hugged you again, not wanting to ever let you go now.

She felt more in love with you than she ever imagined was possible. "okay, so, dinner. What do you want for dinner? Your choice baby. You name it, we'll have it."

You thought about it for a minute before giving her a cheeky smile and throwing your arms around her neck.

"Pizza!"

She laughed and nodded her head, kissing your cheek once more before making sure you sat down comfortably in the living room with your favorite show on while she ordered the pizza.

You were so excited and loved seeing how excited she was about this.

It made you feel a lot better and you couldn't wait for more to happen.