fans ask about you

Taylor just finished a radio interview and she was so excited to go out and meet the fans who have been waiting so patiently for even just a glimpse of her. She had a couple more interviews to do today but had a couple hours till she had to be at the next one which meant that she had some time to spend with them.

She could hear the screams a mile away, her heart bursting with love and appreciation for everyone who was waiting out there for her.

She walked out with the biggest smile on her face, giggling when people started yelling out for her. She walked over to some of the fans, smiling with them as they took photos together.

She gave them hugs and was happy to have a nice conversation with them. She walked up to another fan, smiling as he took a selfie on his phone and giggling when he mentioned you.

"How's y/n?" She blushed at just the mention of your name, laughing when other fans around her repeated the question to her.

"She's great. Yeah, she's doing well."

Normally she wasn't really up to talking about your relationship much but she knows these are people who genuinely love and care about her and you, so she didn't mind talking about you to them.

"Are there any songs on the album about her?" Another fan asked and Taylor blushed once again before smirking and shrugging her shoulders.

"Maybe. What do you think?" She laughed when they all nodded their heads and yelled excitedly. "Yeah, there are a few. You'll just have to wait and see how many."

Taylor walked over to another group of fans, her smile even brighter now that she was thinking about you.