Things she does for you when she's on tour

1. She'll send you cute little souvenirs

~ Taylor would send you cute little things from all the cities and countries she toured. Things from little hobbies you had or if you collected a certain thing she'd be on the lookout for that kind of stuff in all the places she'd go, and she wouldn't stop if she couldn't find one at a store. She'd check every shop she had to until she found one of the things she knew you'd love. ~

2. Flowers & chocolates.

~ Sure. It could be a cheesy thing from the outside looking in but she knows that kind of stuff holds a lot of meaning to you. Your favorite flowers and your favorite sweets were a huge priority for her to send you.

You would be at work or out with your friends and when you got home there would be one or more packages on your doorstep just waiting for you. She'd probably throw in a little teddy bear or something on the top that had a cheesy saying like 'I love you bear-y much' but Taylor wouldn't care that it was cheesy. You loved it and looked forward to it every time. ~

3. Letters.

~ Old fashioned? Maybe, but Taylor still did it. It was her hand writing and something about seeing her hand writing with your name scribbled out and a bunch of little 'I love you's' across the pages always made your heart skip a beat. She loved sending them out to you and sometimes if you knew the address of the venue she'd be playing at, you'd send one to her and she adored that. ~

4. She'd text you cute videos

~ she loves this one so much and so do you. When you were happy, when you were sad, when you were anxious, when you were afraid - she'd send you cute little videos that she knows would make you laugh or smile.

Whether it's a video of cats or funny fails if they could make you laugh they got sent to you. And it wasn't a one-way street - you'd do the same.

Anytime of the day or night, you were always on the lookout for them. Sometimes you'd even tag her in little Instagram videos and she looked forward to seeing those too. ~

5. Goodnight/good morning texts.

~ It was simple but a way that she proved she was always thinking about you. Sometimes it was morning where she was and nighttime where you were but that never stopped her. She'd send you cute little things like:

Good morning babydoll. Just want you to know that I love you so much and I miss you more and more everyday. Not much longer till I'm back in your arms. I'm counting down the days and I can hardly wait. I hope you have a great day, one as lovely as you. You deserve it, my love. Love you more every single day.

~~~~

Goodnight beautiful girl. Wish I could be there to hold you and cuddle you close as you sleep. I hope that you have a wonderful night and gets lots of sleep and have sweet dreams. I miss you more than I did yesterday and every day before that. I hope you dream of me, of us, tonight. I'll be home soon. Love you my baby. Have a great night.
~~~~~~~~

And she'd do it every night, just like you would her. It was something you both looked forward to and all of these things made the distance and time difference a little easier. ~