"I missed you"

You couldn't stop pacing the kitchen floor. Taylor was gonna be home in just a few minutes after being gone for a month and you were so excited.

It had been a long month, sadly due to her busy schedule you two weren't able to do much except text.

Normally when she was gone you would at least FaceTime so you could see her face and talk on the phone so you could hear her voice, but you were only able to do both those things a few times.

Her busy schedule had consumed her and she was just as sad about not being able to talk very much as you were.

You missed her more than anything and you've been counting down the days until she'd get back.

Now you were counting down the minutes, anxiously waiting for her to come through the door so you could run right into her arms again.

You spent the morning making her favorite food, wanting her to have her favorite meal with her favorite girl as a welcome home gift.

You continued to pace for another ten minutes until you heard a car door close outside, the noise making you jump at first until it registered in your brain that it was her.

She's finally home.

Just as the front door opened you ran out of the kitchen and into the living room, jumping right into her arms as she laughed and kissed your head.

"Oh, hi, baby."

You smiled against the skin of her neck, inhaling the smell of her familiar body wash that you've missed so much.

You wrapped your arms around her neck and looked into her eyes, kissing her lips passionately as she kissed you back.

"I missed you so much." You whispered softly, your forehead resting on hers as you looked into her sparkling blue eyes that were filled with love and happiness.

"I missed you so much more babydoll."

And just like that, her lips were back on yours, making your knees shake and your grip on her tighten.