Lips of an angel (requested)

It's been a tough eight months without Taylor. You broke up eight months ago and even though you were both in new relationships now, you still missed her more than anything.

You've been in a new relationship for the past five months after your friends had pretty much dragged you out of your apartment because you pretty much refused to go out after your breakup.

It felt as if things were moving too fast with your new girlfriend, Sarah, but you tried to convince yourself that this was good for you and it was what you needed.

But you weren't really happy anymore. You never felt the same way with Sarah that you did with Taylor. Only Taylor could make you feel the way she did; it was an indescribable feeling, one that you couldn't find with anyone else.

You couldn't help but wonder if Taylor felt the same way about her new girlfriend.

You hated to admit it but you still had Taylor's number on your phone. You couldn't bring yourself to delete it even though you felt silly for keeping it, figuring she'd never call because she's moved on and she'd probably never text or call.

Until one day, she did.

You were laying on the couch in your apartment watching friends. You didn't have the motivation to do anything today so you decided to have your little lazy day watching Netflix and staying in your pajamas all day long.

You were in the middle of the third episode when your phone rang and when you picked it up you were in shock at the name on the screen.

Taylor.

You figured it was probably an emergency because why else would she call you, for the first time since you broke up eight months ago? So you answered it with a panicked tone of voice. You didn't expect to be greeted with Taylor crying.

"Y/n?"

"Taylor? Are you okay? Why are you crying?"

She sniffled a few times before she asked you a question you never thought she'd ever ask you again.

"Can I come over?" You answered her almost immediately, barely giving her a chance to finish her sentence.

"Yes!"

She chuckled and it made your heart skip a beat.

"Okay. Can you... text me your new address?"

The pain in her voice was evident.

Your new address.

You were together for so long that you lived together so when you broke up you had to find a new place of your own to live.

You said yes before hanging up and texting it to her, sitting up on your couch, and looking around your sorta messy apartment and realizing that she was coming over.

For the first time in eight months, you were going to see her.

You jumped up when you realized you were in your pajamas and ran down the hallway to your bedroom to change into a pair of shorts and a tank top.

Right when you finished a few minutes later you heard a knock on your apartment door. You took a few deep breaths to keep yourself calm before walking back out to the living room and looking through the peephole to find Taylor standing there as she picked at the polish on her nails.

She looked terrified as if something was weighing on her mind and she couldn't escape it.

You opened the door and right as you did, Taylor walked in and practically threw herself on you.