She falls asleep on you

It felt as though the week had dragged on and on. From countless interviews to writing and recording, Taylor had had a busy week and she so happy that it was finally over.

She was exhausted and you were completely understanding as to why she was so tired. She promised she was gonna watch a movie with you that you've been pushing off for weeks now but you didn't mind pushing it off for another day, but for Taylor that wasn't an option.

She was determined to watch it with you. She always tried to keep her promises to you and she promised to watch it with you tonight. She could make it for another hour and forty five minutes. She knew she could.

Except she really couldn't. It was only twenty-five minutes in and she was fighting so hard to keep her eyes open.

You were completely intrigued by the movie, so much so that you didn't notice how tired she was until she whimpered out your name.

"Yeah, Tay?"

"I'm sleepy."

You giggled and ran your fingers through her hair. You looked down and saw the bags under her eyes. She was trying so hard, you could tell, but she really couldn't last much longer.

"That's okay, babe. You can sleep."

She sighed, a strand of her hair blowing as she did so. You tucked it behind her ear and kissed her head, smiling when she closed her eyes.

"You can go to sleep Tay. We can watch this tomorrow, I promise."

You grabbed the remote and changed the channel so Taylor would no longer feel obligated to stay awake.

"Love you." She mumbled, the last words she was able to get out before she fell asleep.

You continued to play with her hair and watched some tv before you ended up falling asleep with Taylor's head on your lap as her breath fanned across your stomach.

It wasn't what you originally had planned for the night but you were content with how things turned out.